POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

It took 4 episodes for them to bury Ghost while Tariq is running the streets. Also how is this boy always all over the place?

I like MJB’s character and the family. We had half a gay scene and here some of y’all go complaining :lol:

Riq being late for everything is gonna be symbolic this season somehow. Maybe him being late to something saves his life

Fwiw ALL the sex scenes this season has been cringe. Just wild extra and unrealistic for absolutely no reason

Empire + La Reina del Sur = Power

Tariq is trending for being likeable right now. What I tell y’all.

Y’all know y’all smirked and felt good at this scene :pimp: 😌😏

PSX_20200928_094037.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the acting

Riq already a Kingpin in 4 episodes :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Joints locked in :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Thats gotta bet the record for most sex scenes in a single episode of any show lmaooo

Some contents

ezgif-1-0414676ccafa.gif

Animated GIF

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 2.02.16 AM.png

The ode to Strahan x Killa Cam :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:. I miss the 2000s

i posted that riq pic on twitter and homie pointed out the watch

Mans a Kingpin before he even legal to drink. How can you even hate :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

I swear they need to keep an eye on that wardrobe dept, straight finesse.
Tell 'em!
So far, this season could have one thinking that Moncler jackets cost as much as The North Face jackets (no shade towards The North Face of course).

Back
Top Bottom