POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tariq was talking that **** this episode. Buddy said I’m a killer too **** y’all talm bout.

But young boy really Ghost 2.0 and we’ve reached the point where it’s past being ironic to the viewers and at some point he gotta realize that himself which it seems like he finally comes to that realization.

Tommy talking about I know you would pull some snake **** like that while also simultaneously doing some snake **** lmao. It’s like writers want EVERY scene to be ironic and it’s overkill.

Sex scenes are OD, like bruh we didn’t need damn near any of them in the show but the Saxe scene was just not needed.

Jabari deserved to die, but I don’t think I wanted Tariq to do it. He could’ve easily just told Cane to do it for him, but I guess that was him embracing what Effie told him.

Tariq said y’all gonna learn to stop following me around.

Boy was getting them fits off in this episode, nice bounce back.

Zeke was ***, they could write him out the show for all I care. Make him an off screen character or whatever but don’t put that ***** on the screen no mo.

Method Man’s acting really got progressively worse as the season went on.

But overall through the **** talking, show was definitely entertaining. Watching Tommy and Tariq interactions and seeing how everything has changed between them including Tasha is crazy to think about after watching all these years.

A lot going on in this episode. I’m confused as to what happened with the BMW that crashed in the chase. Who was actually driving it if it wasn’t Tommy?

Tariq got on the stand on his “This **** bigger than Nino Brown” steez and flipped the script :lol:

EqlZtcbW8AEK2pT

2 things from this episode

“You got outsmarted by Jason Durelo”
“Congratulations Tasha, you are officially un-****ed!” :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yooooooo Ott was goin in! :lol:

And this dude Zeke with the over exaggerated facial expressions! :lol: It’s like bruhhh who you tryinto convince you can act in these small scenes because I know I’m not! :lol:

All types of cameos in the season finale.

Cash byke looking like he decided to exercise his 5th year of college eligibility because #PowerTime

Of course the real ghost Yas too.

*Tommy the first 9 episodes*

tenor.gif

*Tommy episode 10*

tenor.gif

Guess it took him 9 episodes to make that U turn from Cali byke to NY.

Mans was tired of everything being pinned on him. :lol:

The Tejada's got the jankiest drug organization in power history. Their enforcer was MIA all season only to get got expeditiously.

Gonna enjoy seeing Riq destroy them from within.

Jabari going out sad like the BAN that he was. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ms. Milgram reading and shrugging off Jabari's email, then proceeding to get pounded out by Zeke. :lol:

Speaking of, Zeke might be the worst actor in Power history and that's saying something.

Tasha getting sent into WITSEC by Riq by herself with no family.

1609695305940.png

Saxe stay ****ing up into better situations. :smh:

"Ghosts never die."
1609695645515.png

tenor.gif

Ghost should've rose from the grave to spit on you for that foolishness coming out your mouth.
1609695751960.png

Excellent post T0INE T0INE . Several points I would like to touch on.

Guess it took him 9 episodes to make that U turn from Cali byke to NY.

Mans was tired of everything being pinned on him. :lol:

They were ****ting on Tommy for 9 episodes and Tasha got off by agreeing to pin it on him. They really thought **** was gonna be sweet and that the most reckless Power character of all-time wasn’t gonna come through with the yoppa? How dumb can they be?

The Tejada's got the jankiest drug organization in power history. Their enforcer was MIA all season only to get got expeditiously.

Ghost and Tommy would have handled the Tejada’s in five episodes max. As you mentioned, Tommy was in one episode and took out their enforcer in the first 30 minutes :lol:

Jabari going out sad like the BAN that he was. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ms. Milgram reading and shrugging off Jabari's email, then proceeding to get pounded out by Zeke. :lol:

The real sad part is, Riq wasn’t really going to help him with the book frfr. You could tell by his comments before he killed that he wasn’t with the ****s. Plus he just wanted the money for his nefarious activities anyway and was going to dip.

Tasha getting sent into WITSEC by Riq by herself with no family.

That’s such a BAN Riq move. Couldn’t even let her take Yaz. Now she gonna be holed up in South Dakota solo dolo :smh:

Saxe stay ****ing up into better situations. :smh:

The white privilege is sooooo real with Saxe. His ability to fail upwards is elite.

Ghost should've rose from the grave to spit on you for that foolishness coming out your mouth.
1609695751960.png

He should never compare himself to Ghost. Ghost got yambs, was a respected business man and on his way to becoming a powerful New York politician until Riq’s BA had to kill him. Riq will never do or become any of those things. He’s just destined to be a pathological liar with a degree in canonical studies that ruins everybody he comes in contact with :sick:

storm2006 storm2006

I have no sympathy for Tasha.

She wanted to teach Tariq "the game" and is primarily responsible for the sociopath that he his now.

She stay getting got by the men in her life like when Ghost told her Angela was the love of his life when he and Tasha were still married.
1609698223437.png

Excellent post T0INE T0INE . Several points I would like to touch on.

They were ****ting on Tommy for 9 episodes and Tasha got off by agreeing to pin it on him. They really thought **** was gonna be sweet and that the most reckless Power character of all-time wasn’t gonna come through with the yoppa? How dumb can they be?

Ghost and Tommy would have handled the Tejada’s in five episodes max. As you mentioned, Tommy was in one episode and took out their enforcer in the first 30 minutes :lol:

The real sad part is, Riq wasn’t really going to help him with the book frfr. You could tell by his comments before he killed that he wasn’t with the ****s. Plus he just wanted the money for his nefarious activities anyway and was going to dip.

That’s such a BAN Riq move. Couldn’t even let her take Yaz. Now she gonna be holed up in South Dakota solo dolo :smh:

The white privilege is sooooo real with Saxe. His ability to fail upwards is elite.

He should never compare himself to Ghost. Ghost got yambs, was a respected business man and on his way to becoming a powerful New York politician until Riq’s BA had to kill him. Riq will never do or become any of those things. He’s just destined to be a pathological liar with a degree in canonical studies that ruins everybody he comes in contact with :sick:
I agreed on everything you said but this. They would’ve had them all gone in 1 episode and somehow got to Lorenzo in jail the next half episode #BecausePower. Nobody would’ve known who did it expect Saxe since he always loves pinning everything on Ghost (Turf head, Tommy and Waterhead)

Zeke accent/acting in this episode was one of the all time worst :rofl:

That scene with him & Tariq....bruh. I need that on a loop.

One time for my boy. MAESTRO performance 😤🔥 🤴🏾

I told y’all.....that boy “the one”. So PROUD of RIQ 🤗. Superstar!

49DE5546-6872-42E2-9B08-68E434C22EFE.jpeg
Aye post your location so we can pullup on you like Tommy.

Waterhead need to get killed by Brayden or Eiffe in the series finale the same way he killed Ghost

Back
Top Bottom