POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Courtney Kemp has adamently stated that Ghost is dead. She has left no possibility of him returning. I know things can change and this is Power but i think Omari has moved on and so has Courtney and Starz. With that said, it was hella nice to see the former characters in that opening scene

Courtney can’t be trusted. If she was 100% sure she would of shown Ghost dead body in the coffin but nah typical Power stuff :lol:

Omari didn’t attend the finale party, hasn’t been seen socially with any of the cast members.

He hated how power ended.

****, anyone with taste realizes we should not be watching this ****. There should be no Tariq centered show at all.

Preview makes you think Cain asking Tariq what it’s like to kill your dad but that **** is not happening.

It’s clear as day monet is playing Dante.

My money is on zeke making some goofy face and killing Dante.

Had to add Zeke to the Legendary facial
expressions in the Power Universe

D866157C-2963-4255-A43D-88FBA6C3030C.jpeg

0584D1D9-6C6A-4703-9073-A3BF7AA997ED.jpeg

33FBB8C0-76CE-43D1-9110-0DB597BA3030.jpeg

Last edited:
Little **** irks me, like how he got inside of Tariqs dorm, how Diana planned to get into Riqs phone for the QR and instantly succeeded, how Mecca is an informant but killing ppl left and right, how Monet got inside his super secured penthouse, how Braydens car looks like it never got shot up, and how Riq called Brayden to pick Lauren up and didn’t find it odd that he was already outside her crib.

Still don’t know wtf I’ve been watching. Mecca can’t be an informant that’s helping the feds build a case if he’s murdering ppl left and right. Courtney wanna throw us off for no reason. She’s a horrible writer.

Brayden wanna kill Lauren when he really gotta kill his brother.

I know most y’all trolling but if you still think ghost is alive at this point you’re just hard headed lmao.

Every episode we point out like 30 **** that makes no sense. They easily could’ve had him read those lines or appear in whatever scene and still be alive. They do **** that makes zero sense all the time.

CK said that man got put in a spliff. And you really just gotta take one look at his social media to see he on a different frequency right. He does not **** with the show for being killed and y’all not about to kill and give everyone a new show and expect me to do 1 liners for y’all.

So Mecca tells Caine he can’t leave his place. Tells Lorenzo he’s tied up at the moment.

Caine leaves Meccas place to meet up with Brayden and tells him he gotta kill Lauren.

Mad Monet calls Caine ask where’s he at and Caine tells Mo that he can’t leave Meccas place…..

7A443991-8DBC-4ED8-AC7E-ECC5062F63F5.gif

Never mind I already know what to do
8849B633-267A-42AA-B2C1-E32FD95CBB58.jpeg

He put him on punishment :rofl:

and he's a world famous snitch everyone is trying to kill. You can't leave his place, but you have no problem getting in.

and why did he kill chef when he knew it wasn't him.

Little **** irks me, like how he got inside of Tariqs dorm, how Diana planned to get into Riqs phone for the QR and instantly succeeded, how Mecca is an informant but killing ppl left and right, how Monet got inside his super secured penthouse, how Braydens car looks like it never got shot up, and how Riq called Brayden to pick Lauren up and didn’t find it odd that he was already outside her crib.

Still don’t know wtf I’ve been watching. Mecca can’t be an informant that’s helping the feds build a case if he’s murdering ppl left and right. Courtney wanna throw us off for no reason. She’s a horrible writer.

Brayden wanna kill Lauren when he really gotta kill his brother.

Riq shouldn’t even be in SCHOOL with an ongoing murder trial going on.

A COP killer on TRIAL in NYC? A high profile situation like this, paparazzi and media would be wild. Whole scenario is impossible:lol: :lol: :lol:

But #Power

Didn’t he cut his ankle monitor off??? AND going to trial and STILL out on bond??? He would’ve been back in jail during trial. He shouldn’t even be free….

Riq shouldn’t even be in SCHOOL with an ongoing murder trial going on.

A COP killer on TRIAL in NYC? A high profile situation like this, paparazzi and media would be wild. Whole scenario is impossible:lol: :lol: :lol:

But #Power

Dude, they also think he killed the professor. Besides them still investigating the cop, they would have waited on the professor investigation to proceed. Dude even goes to class when the professor just died, **** a trial.

Lauren just got kicked out the dorms because of drugs. 🤷‍♂️

Stansfield has the most lax policies in the country.

Columbia, Brown, Princeton, nah, let me go to Stansfield :lol:

Dude, they also think he killed the professor. Besides them still investigating the cop, they would have waited on the professor investigation to proceed. Dude even goes to class when the professor just died, **** a trial.

Lauren just got kicked out the dorms because of drugs. 🤷‍♂️

Stansfield has the most lax policies in the country.

Columbia, Brown, Princeton, nah, let me go to Stansfield :lol:

Whole university looking crazy. Urban Meyer probably their head football coach.

Back
Top Bottom