POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The amount of loose ends on the finale is :rofl: :rofl: it’s so open ended that it could branch off in any direction they want

Tommy joint was kind of weak tbh.

If you didn’t watch the OG Power I don’t see what this episode did that would make you say I have to watch the next episode.

Probably should’ve been 2 episodes, feel like we didn’t really see much. If it wasn’t for continuing the continuity of the original Power and following Tommy that episode would not sway me to watch again.

Tommy joint was kind of weak tbh.

If you didn’t watch the OG Power I don’t see what this episode did that would make you say I have to watch the next episode.

Probably should’ve been 2 episodes, feel like we didn’t really see much. If it wasn’t for continuing the continuity of the original Power and following Tommy that episode would not sway me to watch again.

I dont think it was weak, slow going, or boring. I like how they slowed it down for tommy’s naturally crazy $$$ and letting things unfold (besides the 2 x-rated scenes). I’m excited for Force

Lmao so I lied.

Why does Tariq need to keep selling drugs, isn’t his “why” over with? The first season he had to get Tasha out of jail, she’s in witsec now and this season he had to pay Method Cochran to beat his case etc. At this point doesn’t he just have to lay low and graduate to access his inheritance? I understand the little miscreant has a penchant of causing innocent people to die but can’t he just enter witsec with his mom and go to school and live like a normal person.

Tariq being a crooked lawyer wouldn’t be the most outlandish thing.

The prosecution team the worst in TV history, so the dead cops badge in the room means nothing.

Effie just randomly going back to campus after missing 3 weeks of classes at an Ivy League school :rofl:.

No Brushandria :smh: Everett making it out don’t sit right with me.

Let’s not forget these two seasons took place during one semester.

Yall know Dru and Everett untouchable. They need them for the sex scenes every episode for next season.

I would’ve rather Zeke stayed and just been paralyzed or something. But I guess with Mecca gone he had to go too.

Lorenzo killed his step son
:smh:
. Rip Zeke.

Dude looked mad guilty at the dinner table.
breaking-bad-jesse-pinkman.gif

Zeke's story is ****ed up when you think about it..his mom/aunt lied to him his entire life, a girl he cared about was killed by his mom, his dad leaked the story of him being 23 which ruined his draft stock and in the end all he wanted to do was get away from the BS and be with his dad but ended up getting killed by mistake

So Waterhead lost both of his roommates and his girlfriend. He staying in a single? Is the Canonical studies class still going on? With 2 professors dead as well as 2 students in less than a month, why the hell isn't Stansfield the number 1 topic on the news instead of variant Tejada?

Back
Top Bottom