My Episode 1 takes

The hand :rofl:

Monet down BAD :lol:|l

Stansfield gotta be the most OUTRAGEOUS university out :lol:

Was waiting for Tate to call Tariq “Lil *****” After interrupting his brunch

New Supply is grimey as ****

Was Zesty Dude Al away s an NBA Contract

Noma cold as ****

I laugh every time Method Man comes on screen because all I think of is y’all calling that man “Davis-h”

I forgot all about Canonical Studies and those lectures. Those yambs openly calling themselves bad *****es in class:rofl: The new professor is :smokin THO

Need a gif of that Cain look and window roll up :lol:

Everybody being Louis’d out the entire episode :lol: The designer gear and luxury vehicles is always funny to me especially when the best they could get was Lil Mo to do that tribute :lol:

“You’re the only one I can trust” to Tariq :lol:

Lauren still being alive :wow:

Welp time to re-up on my Starz subscription. :lol: :pimp:

In for all the ****ery. :smh::lol:

Do it, MItch! Thread definitely needs you. I am patiently waiting for RustyShackleford RustyShackleford to watch this episode.

I think the f'ery was mild for Power in this premiere but the storylines that were laid down definitely leave a lot of room for a lot of shenanigans.

The Cocaine Bankers next episode :lol:

Riq got one class?

Dude’s only been in class once. I’m already done with this mess :lol: :lol:

Brayden about to start serving to his coworkers too :lol: :lol: :lol:

This whole post :rofl: it didn't quite dawn on me but bro really does only go to that one class. I can kind of let that one slide because a lot of shows will have characters go to one class/interact with one teacher.

His co-workers were WILDIN but finance/Wall St guys doing coke was the most realistic part of the episode but #BecausePower they had to make it unrealistic by having them do it in the conference room immediately before a meeting :lol:

Back
Top Bottom