POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

CK gone and the whole writers room done went ******ed.

This show gotta be considered satire at this point.

Lil Mo with that weak *** rendition, terrible.

Tariq channeling his Tate/James St.Patrick bag with that speech :rofl:

So Lauren really still alive huh

They gotta pull back on this wardrobe, **** is a mockery at this point. Dianna and Stone Cold Lorenzo just out here walking around the house in Fendi and LV for zero reason.

At least Ghost's daytime murder gear was black Nike Tech fleece.
1679184255860.gif

That’s what I’m saying bro!! Like they are going out of their way to be ridiculous. Tariq running all over the five boroughs moving heavy weight his and he elects to buy Louis V instead of a Lexus? Can’t recall even seeing son go to the subway once. They just make it seem like he jogs around the city :lol:

Ghost clearly didn’t teach him the principles of subtlety and efficiency :smh:

1679184255860.gif

That’s what I’m saying bro!! Like they are going out of their way to be ridiculous. Tariq running all over the five boroughs moving heavy weight his and he elects to buy Louis V instead of a Lexus? Can’t recall even seeing son go to the subway once. They just make it seem like he jogs around the city :lol:

Ghost clearly didn’t teach him the principles of subtlety and efficiency :smh:

It’s nyc man. Uber chopper and Lyft everywhere.

Ready for Riq to be back.

Flyest, murdering, yamb pulling, drug dealing 18 year old I've ever seen.

Man will flip a brick, catch a body, bust down 3 different women and still make it to class in time while wearing DIOR 1's.

Episode 1 and he already got another body on his belt. Going to put Lorenzo down too.

Answering all the questions in his 1 political science class that switches professors every semester, while in designer. Got new overseas plug dropping off keys.

THIS MAN A LEGEND. He gotta watch that grad student though he tryna slide on one of his shorties.

This was posted in the NBA Thread.

Knicks/The Garden reaching new lows even during a great season :smh:

But for real though, that was a nice lil shot. Shooting better than Lakers guards recently

Last edited:
All these random new characters. Going to be a Powerific season as usual.

Why would you invite your connect to your crib? Who does that? He'll be influenced by some bitties.

and why does Monet never have a back up connect after all her droughts?

Mecca the polygamist :rofl: and the storyline:rofl: Just when I'm out, they want to pull be back in. Tariq is back in the game just like that, and now they have the Justice League crew forming.

Who was Rocky?

These classroom sessions are really annoying, with these annoying preachy lectures. What college is this? Now the professors are picking the students? What?

Lil Mo. :rofl: This funeral/memorial thing for someone accused of murder, and they still retired his jersey number. You can't make this up. Mary's acting is regressing.

Well they had my guy

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uYW1vbWFtYS5jb20vNjIxMDk1ZDU1NDY2MGEyYTc4NTQxMmNmMGIyYjY1NzEuanBnP3dpZHRoPTY1MCZoZWlnaHQ9MzQw.jpg

Finally watched the episode.

Ole girl getting her Jigsaw on dismembering people. Cuts the woman's hand off then takes the ring off of it.

"But Spears was a criminal informant,,,,and a high level arms and drug dealer...." :lol: :smh:

This is the most #BecausePower sentence ever.

Mentioned it last year, but Mecca being this big drug boss who indulges in Mortal Kombat fatalities while simultaneously being a snitch was absurd by Power standards. Blanca being his handler made perfect sense.

So Mecca had a whole fiance who he was also a lieutenant for and she decides to show up now months after he got got?

Lorenzo every time they talk about Zeke's murder

giphy.gif

Doing coke before a meeting. :lol:

Blanca
snoop.png

Monet all episode

rocketsoy0.gif

Nice way to honor Zeke's memory by having his memorial 3 months after he died. :pimp:

This demon went from honoring Zeke in his speech trying to restore his reputation, after shanking a dude earlier in the episode.

And of course Lauren is still alive. :lol::smh:

We byke. :pimp:

These classroom sessions are really annoying, with these annoying preachy lectures. What college is this? Now the professors are picking the students? What?

This is an Ivy League institution in the Powerverse (not my words but that is literally what they refer to it as :lol: )

IDK why but specifically with this show each time someone posts a review with highlights of their favorite #BecausePower moments I vividly recall the scene and bust out laughing :lol:

Amongst Tariq, Caine, and Monet alone…. They’ve got like 15+ bodies total…

Not one charge. At least 5 people have been killed in penthouses… no charges or evidence.

They did a penthouse heist in broad daylight…. Not to mention Dru killed Lil Guap in the stairwell…

WHO’S DOING THE INVESTIGATING??????

Back
Top Bottom