POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I feel the new kid in the class is definitely going to crack Diana but more importantly he might be ā€œworkingā€ for someone

Episode 1 and he already got another body on his belt. Going to put Lorenzo down too.

Answering all the questions in his 1 political science class that switches professors every semester, while in designer. Got new overseas plug dropping off keys.

THIS MAN A LEGEND. He gotta watch that grad student though he tryna slide on one of his shorties.

Yā€™all know the rules, if you donā€™t see a body they didnā€™t die. At this point waiting on Ghost to pop up on Tariq out of an alley.

Amongst Tariq, Caine, and Monet aloneā€¦. Theyā€™ve got like 15+ bodies totalā€¦

Not one charge. At least 5 people have been killed in penthousesā€¦ no charges or evidence.

They did a penthouse heist in broad daylightā€¦. Not to mention Dru killed Lil Guap in the stairwellā€¦

WHOā€™S DOING THE INVESTIGATING??????

Monet family wears top of the line Louis Vuitton 24/7, to just lounge and do every day things :lol:.

And Monet gave Caine and Dru the penthouse where all this stuff occurred, because they have no money for their own place. :lol:

Caine and Dru are written like they're 17 or 18. Caine was staying with his girl like he was a brokey.

The Tejada's are the brokest crime family around. They're living check to check.

And why the hostility towards Dru's boyfriend like that's going to make him any less.

That damn Canonical Studies class n the debates/speeches :lol: :sick:

This show be so lazyā€¦Of course shorty ends up in that class n roommates with a Westonā€¦Also organized a whole function 2nd day on campus with Lil Mo outta nowhere

Riq a hot head nowā€¦stabbed yo in the gut with no hesitation :lol:

O gawd Blanca back and worse than ever :smh:

ā€œZeke was her cousin/brotherā€ :lol:

They coulda got a better jersey for Zeke tho, those retired joints big trash

That was one of the biggest unbelievable parts of the episode. Like what type of pull would a convict have to get someone in an ivy league? Dude barely has rank in the streets anymore.

Thatā€™s cuz Stansfield is a terrible school, and must not be that hard to get in they way new folks pop up all the time :lol: ā€¦Bodies drop on campus, they only offer 1 class a semester, hoops team wearing 10 and under rec league jerseys and students always gotta scramble for housingā€¦they scamming folks paying that ivy price :smh:

They acted like he was some big bad goon while he was away and now he's out no one cares about him in the slightest :lol: .

Yo got out and turned out to be the nicest, chill guy on the show but zero street cred :lol: ā€¦Mean *** Monet really the boss

He dropped that N bomb super awkward you could tell he was uncomfortable, had him sounding like the "can you lend a N a pencil" video šŸ¤£

Yeah he was talking mad crazy. Who tries to extort someone you know is a killer that boldly?
As soon as he started talking greasy with Waterhead and the comparing to Ghost, I already knew Christmas was canceled for him.

Then to run up on Weebray as well as if this man didnā€™t just lie in court for the same mfer you just threatened. You think he wouldnā€™t kill for him as well?

Thatā€™s cuz Stansfield is a terrible school, and must not be that hard to get in they way new folks pop up all the time :lol: ā€¦Bodies drop on campus, they only offer 1 class a semester, hoops team wearing 10 and under rec league jerseys and students always gotta scramble for housingā€¦they scamming folks paying that ivy price :smh:

Stansfield has the same security as Weston. Since strange people can just walk up in the offices all willy nilly and do what they want.

I think has been well-established by this point that security of any kind whether you're an ivy league institution, top-tier investment bank or even the plug that security doesn't exist in the Powerverse. And if it does exist, it can easily be evaded if necessary.

1679624199621.jpeg

Watched Episode 2. I guess this was the episode that they will use to address racism and then it wonā€™t be a thing anymore :lol: Some thoughts and observations from the Powerverse:

I knew this episode was gonna be on on some BS when it started with an account of Lauren suffering severe blunt force trauma to the head, being put into a car that was pushed into a reservoir AND SURVIVING BECAUSE A DOG WALKER FOUND HER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT :lol:

Ole boy Chad called her Omarosa :lol: :smh:As much as he needed to get out of the paint the fact that WeeBray set dude up with a Hawaiian shirt and tiki torch that he ordered via Postmates is just unnecessary :rofl: :rofl:

These Canonical Studies lectures, man :smh: Thank God for the TA asking the hard questions but her response made no sense. So her parents cover tuition and besides that sheā€™s on her ownā€¦doesnā€™t explain why she has Balenciaga book bag and canā€™t afford books other than sheā€™s irresponsible with money :lol: ā€œWhat? 100 Grand is my favorite candy bar because Iā€™m poor?ā€ So the Tejadas are poor now? Thatā€™s news to me

At first I thought ā€œTate still grimeyā€ only to find out it was WeeBray behind Tate hiring BruShaundria over ā€˜Riq :wow: :wow: Heā€™s getting dirty as hell. You can already tell ā€˜Riq joining Westin Holdings is NOT going to end well and this Wall Street expansion is going to go allll the way south. ****** created a social media page to move weight :lol: Also, Effie labeling the Ivy League bricks was hilarious because who does that :lol:

Dog. This timeline makes no sense. It is sometime in the winter but they are making it seem like Everett just got drafted because heā€™s had that signing party for going to the OKC Thunder. Like heā€™s leaving mid-semester to the league? Time is really fake in the Powerverse :lol:

Why they gave Dru the Juicy Smollett x NWO treatment but with the GTG spray paint on the back :rofl: :rofl:

Why did Cain and that dude look like they were fighting in the matrix with them slow *** punches :lol:

Lorenzo challenging Cain to find Zekeā€™s killer when he was the one who killed Zeke was a bold strategy. Cain had that bass BOOMIN in his voice when dressing down Lorenzo at tue end. Got damb.

Shorty was really about to come out with an app called ā€œCoursePerfectā€ to move drugs at Stansfield after ā€œCourseCorrectā€ was outed in open court as an app to move drugs at Stansfield. You canā€™t make this up.

Shenanigans got kicked up a notch this week IMO. We will definitely go into overdrive at some point this season :lol:

Lauren tells her that Effie was responsible for trying to kill herā€¦. Yet the detective tells her she canā€™t possibly know? WTF.

This isnā€™t real life :lol: :lol: :lol:

Effie got class in a hour, but in Manhattan at a warehouse full of work

Airplane hangers/executive airports donā€™t have surveillance?

ā€œWaiting for my CI to give me something I can useā€

CI tells her Effie tried to kill her. Thatā€™s not enough info :lol: :lol:

All this intell on Riq, but they donā€™t know that he has over 6 bodies? :lol: :lol:

Ol girl had a givenchy shirt on last episodeā€¦ but canā€™t afford books? :lol:

Gave that n_ a campaign hat :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Ol girl had a givenchy shirt on last episodeā€¦ but canā€™t afford books? :lol:

I understand the appeal of the designer clothing and luxury vehicles but they really gotta start putting them in Gap and Old Navy or at least the fast fashion versions of what they are wearing and Kias and Priuses (no disrespect) if they want to keep pushing these broke/poor narratives.

How are you sending your daughter to an Ivy and pushing a brand new G-Wagon but your daughter canā€™t afford books? That doesnā€™t even make sense :lol:

Effie pushed a car into a man made lake. Never mind she didnā€™t shoot Lauren. The same writers that had 50 cooking in a stove thought this was going to kill baby girl.

Wee bray ainā€™t even have to lay low. Dude just rolled into the family business.

Effie
F6DE3A97-5CDC-40FC-8B8E-74C7F4A44D77.png

HOMEGIRL CANT AFFORD BOOKS BUT SHE BE WASHING DISHES IN DESIGNER. Oh wow homie called her out :lol:

Like she could easily flip a few sweaters for some bread but no. She slanging candy.

Chris Broussard gotta be the worst former boss ever. A busted tail light. Now demoted to soldier. Streets is dead.

Back
Top Bottom