POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

FB_IMG_1684074558262.jpg

I feel like 50 does not hold as much weight within Starz as they think he does.

Obviously they’re going to listen to 50 regarding casting suggestions because look at the color of people behind the scenes. But once you in the doors hope you got a good agent.

I went ahead and watched the two episodes. They're pulling some world class Power universe ****ery :lol:

It's funny how this is always happening with Power. HBO doesn't have these problems.

WHY DOES EVERYONE TRUST TARIQ?!

Tariq. Like Father. Like Son.

Cane really in love with Effie.

Tate is the best part of the show :rofl:

The Tejeda Boys committing murders on a live block with cars going back and forth

Them Tejeda Family scenes are always amazing :rofl:

Was Pinky trans?

2 BIT BACK!!!!!!! :rofl:

Tameika. Tommy. Tasha. Big Mama. Yaz. They threw everything on paint canvas and said YOLO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Still funny the second time.

Cane just puts on a suit and some glasses and everyone thinks he's lawyer in the police station no questions asked :lol:

a lying liar who lies :rofl:

Evelyn in the business with no customers or cameras. The way they take out people so easily :smh: Dru and the convenient conversation before killing her.

I just noticed they pulled a Chi on the show :ohwell:

2 Bit had an address for Saxe? And the look on his face is always a mix between a laugh and anger. Switching cars because if he gets pulled over, doesn't matter though, because Power.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom