POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

What happened to Howard needing a new heart or whatever :rofl:

This what I mean when I say people be giving the power writers too much credit for all these elaborate theories. They don’t even remember the storylines themselves

Yeah, that's what he was trying to get close to Kanan for, so he could use him for his cure.

It's nice that when you realize a storyline is stupid and pointless you can just stop and act like it never happen.

I believe it was a kidney transplant

Marvin got in the season finale, opening scene he’s gushing blood out the abdmomen. Now all of sudden, he’s heeled. These writers are ridiculous

Marvin is wolverine. Dude got shot and was still going to locations getting the dropoffs by himself while the other dude sat in the truck. Didn't even go to the hospital, light work.

Marvin is wolverine. Dude got shot and was still going to locations getting the dropoffs by himself while the other dude sat in the truck. Didn't even go to the hospital, light work.

Not to mention he hopped a FENCE to steal a mail truck AND was able to kill that mobster in broad daylight AND get missing on them dudes like he was Carl Lewis.

Literally was shot in the abdomen, let’s say “weeks or months prior” and was able to run like that with an open wound :lol: :lol: :rofl:

What happened to Howard needing a new heart or whatever :rofl:

This what I mean when I say people be giving the power writers too much credit for all these elaborate theories. They don’t even remember the storylines themselves
Yooooo I completely forgot about that :lol:

Power writers need to convert to sports medicine/physical therapy because they have dudes ready to play two days after taking 5 shots.

Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid be sitting out 2 weeks after a damn mosquito bite, yet the people in the Power verse be healed instantly :lol: :lol:
Tommy caught a bullet to the gut in the last season of Force

They just rubbed some Neosporin on it, gave him two Aspirin, and he was back pushing dope by lunchtime

These Power Senzu beans are crazy

Is Raq even considered dead in current Power, I feel like I just killed her off in my head to explain why Kanan acts how he acts. But based off of how’s he acts in the show currently, his whole family could technically still be alive. We basically see it with Raq and her mom.

Is Raq even considered dead in current Power, I feel like I just killed her off in my head to explain why Kanan acts how he acts. But based off of how’s he acts in the show currently, his whole family could technically still be alive. We basically see it with Raq and her mom.

I think her and Lou died. Marvin probably made it. Raq for sure dead. She pissed off too many people.

Im assuming she stayed in the game and you know that only ends one way

Im assuming she stayed in the game and you know that only ends one way
I guess more so what I’m getting at is I was kind of always watching the show under the premise that his mom died early in his life. Now I’m realizing the lil ***** is just ******ed and is the original Tariq and Raq could very well live throughout the entire time of the series.

💯
Of all the scary goons they’ve had in the power verse, they had to pick urkel to be the toughest one. Being psychotic with a low tone voice isn’t what i’d imagine a super thug power to be. He needs to go

Power trying to leave it on a cliffhanger when they're driving him to rehab.

Gerald, everyone saw that coming.

The policing on this show sucks. Why is the captain so stupid and gullible? So the only time the FBI can come for Juke is during her performance at Garden State Mall? And is she 18? Why were they talking to their manager, and not her dad who was a few feet away.

And so Crystal and Juke are cool now, after she tried to get her jumped :rofl:

I hope Famous puts a bullet in Ronnie, Urkel stays punkin him.

Famous gotta just sign whatever deal with that old white dude to get out of south side the way Ronnie punking him everytime he sees him

Back
Top Bottom