POWERBALL IS AT A QUARTER BILLION DOLLARS

frown.gif
Only 1 number as usual

after the obvious wildout scene..cars, clothes, !^&%%.

i'd buy NT, hook a whole lotta NT'ers up...

ESP the lagcc basketball fam, even DRE sideline reportin !#$.
laugh.gif

If I was to win, Id hook up EVERY regular on nt, apart from aircobraben, Id send him some sort of fake money with a ib4tl joke, and a few other douches haha

There was one Powerball jackpot winner Wednesday and 1,847,677 additional players won prizes totalling more than $20.1 Million. The estimated jackpot will be reset to $20 Million. Click here to see the winning numbers.
check your tickets...i got 20
laugh.gif
rather run them thru themachine than sit here and match numbers tho

[table][tr][th=""]Draw Date[/th] [th=""]
Powerball
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]8/19/2009[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]51[/td] [td] [/td] [td]27[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
powerplay_2.gif
x 5 [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

do I have to explain to you guys why buying more than 1 ticket is a complete waste of money? you buy ONE ticket, that's it. you get in the game for ascheap as possible b/c your odds are SO long that adding one more chance increases them so minimally, you don't want to give up more money.

ONE ticket... remember this kids.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

do I have to explain to you guys why buying more than 1 ticket is a complete waste of money? you buy ONE ticket, that's it. you get in the game for as cheap as possible b/c your odds are SO long that adding one more chance increases them so minimally, you don't want to give up more money.

ONE ticket... remember this kids.

doesn't 2 tickets double your odds though?

Back
Top Bottom