Powerball Jackpot 1.9 Billion

Of course but end of the day I don’t need that much money

Would be nice, I’d help people out anyway I can but that’s what everyone says 😂

And yes about 10 years ago, I had 4 numbers on mega millions damn near almost had a heart attack as I was checking numbers

All to win $100
Same **** happened to me. Like 😮

Me showing up to the powerball ticket office, ready to claim my prize in my prosthetic outfit.

D7CA1A5B-782C-4797-A422-B65A469DCB2F.gif

What would be your first order of business?
I would have a national summit in LA
I would create an organization to spur a national -> global team to make differences in the world

I would create a part of niketalk where members can help students with homework

i would also get meth a gift or create a library i his honor and on the insides of the study rooms there would be scripture of his most formidable posts

imma play at least $40 today how about everyone else? I was gonna do $100 but i think 40-50 should suffice

If I win, I would have to disappear. No disguise is gonna save me :lol: . My first and last name isn't the most common and everyone paying attention to a jackpot this high.

Alright in for $56 which is 28 chances.
Also if anyone watching nbc nightly news at 6:30 camera crews were interviewing someone and i literally stood behind em tryna get some camera time, if u see someone with army fatigue shades a sleeveless ny yankees grey hoodie its me

I don't know what really happened and I don't know if I trust their "process".

What's gonna happen to every players tickets for the 11/7/2022 powerball drawing?

If I win, I’d prolly wait a couple months to claim it. Let the hype die down some. Can’t remain anonymous in NY

With the amount of taxes being paid on this I never want to see a pothole in my city again
Where is the $500m even gonna go? They need to tell us

With the amount of taxes being paid on this I never want to see a pothole in my city again
Where is the $500m even gonna go? They need to tell us
Brah I was thinking this exact thing.
I day dreamt that I won and during the interview the press ask "what are you going to do with all of that money"
and I responded "hiring people to find out what the government is doing with the rest".

Back
Top Bottom