Powerbond Adhesive (Sneaker Glue)

[URL]http://www.powerbonduk.com/[/url]

I am trying to buy that glue to restore my kicks but dunno why the order keeps messing up and doesn't go fully through.
Anyone know where I can buy this as I live in the united states orknows a very good glue used to attach soles back to sneakers. My spacejam soles came off and I wanna add it back.

[URL]http://www.powerbonduk.com/[/url]

I am trying to buy that glue to restore my kicks but dunno why the order keeps messing up and doesn't go fully through.
Anyone know where I can buy this as I live in the united states orknows a very good glue used to attach soles back to sneakers. My spacejam soles came off and I wanna add it back.

gorilla glue works!!!I used it on my 14s that i ball in outdoors and the whole front part of the sole detached and i glued it up real good and they have held ever since,it definitely holds but i dont how good it would look through the clear sole.

gorilla glue works!!!I used it on my 14s that i ball in outdoors and the whole front part of the sole detached and i glued it up real good and they have held ever since,it definitely holds but i dont how good it would look through the clear sole.

yea get that gorilla glue. i reattached the sole on a pair of xiiis no problem. i tried it with shoe goo first and didnt get very good results.

yea get that gorilla glue. i reattached the sole on a pair of xiiis no problem. i tried it with shoe goo first and didnt get very good results.

I found the best stuff to be the $1 store super glue "gel" (NOT the liquid) formula. It has lasted for years on my shoes and has a small tip to dispense so there's no mess.

I found the best stuff to be the $1 store super glue "gel" (NOT the liquid) formula. It has lasted for years on my shoes and has a small tip to dispense so there's no mess.

Originally Posted by h0opman31

Originally Posted by ponyboy

Wouldnt know?!.. never tried! ..ponyboy
Why do you always end your sentences with your name?

Because he never has anything else to say. Whats up with Shoo Goo? How long are you holding the sole together before letting off the pressure? The stuff says 10 seconds on the package, so I only have 10 seconds to get everything in place? I got sole seperation where it meets the tip of the toebox on some Jordan IX lows. I never get a decent result.

Originally Posted by h0opman31

Originally Posted by ponyboy

Wouldnt know?!.. never tried! ..ponyboy
Why do you always end your sentences with your name?

Because he never has anything else to say. Whats up with Shoo Goo? How long are you holding the sole together before letting off the pressure? The stuff says 10 seconds on the package, so I only have 10 seconds to get everything in place? I got sole seperation where it meets the tip of the toebox on some Jordan IX lows. I never get a decent result.

Back
Top Bottom