prank call website

http://www.prankdials.com/listen/994734280
got da homie real good
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is hilarious. i wish you could do more than 3 calls though. i tried deleting my cookies but it wont reset the call count. is there anyway to make the site think you've never visited it and get more calls?

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

this is hilarious. i wish you could do more than 3 calls though. i tried deleting my cookies but it wont reset the call count. is there anyway to make the site think you've never visited it and get more calls?

I think it has to do with your IP address because after my coworkers did it I didnt have any credits when I went on the site. 

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

I think it has to do with your IP address because after my coworkers did it I didnt have any credits when I went on the site. 
In Command Prompt:

ipconfig /release [enter]

ipconfig /renew [enter]

smile.gif

use an online proxy, if you have a static ip address(permanently assigned) this ipconfig command will do you know good.

yo it says "i agree to my knowledge that the person im calling is not located in the following: MA , CA, CT etc.

Im located in MA.. what happens if i call someone in MA?

1. Click the prank
2. Type the number of the person you would like to get
3. Near the bottom of the page make sure you switch on for record call
4. Enjoy

the renew proxy didnt work cause i have a static ip and i cant get any of the proxy sites to work. it lets me put all the info but when i try to hit send call it doesnt do anything. anyone find any proxy sites that work with this site?

If you got cable internet than learn how to change your mac addresses, than it will pull a new ip. 

The mac address has to make sense, find out your mac and change it slightly. Start>type "cmd" > in command prompt type ipconfig /all 

Your mac will be called physical address.

This is just a software way to do it.

Back
Top Bottom