Prayer Requests vol. What are your prayer needs?

Thanks for all who prayed for her. Kayla's back home. Don't know the full story, but she got arrested for trespassing. Her issue now, (hope justice is served.)I'm just glad she wasn't hurt and can be accounted for.

Dat hardcore unnoticed trolling
SERIOUSLY 
laugh.gif

hope she is ok OP

instead of praying you should have went out and joined the search party..

that is far more productive then a damn prayer..

praying is just a way to make lazy people feel like they're doing something about the situation.

She was a state or 2 over, and it's difficult to search for someone in NYC. Asking for prayers was something he found comfort with. There is no reason to post the things you did, it didn't help anyone. If you didn't agree with it you should have taken it to the questions for atheists thread, or just leave it alone. When someone is missing you don't flame on them like that. It's something they don't need, just extra stress.

instead of praying you should have went out and joined the search party..

that is far more productive then a damn prayer..

praying is just a way to make lazy people feel like they're doing something about the situation.
She was a state or 2 over, and it's difficult to search for someone in NYC. Asking for prayers was something he found comfort with. There is no reason to post the things you did, it didn't help anyone. If you didn't agree with it you should have taken it to the questions for atheists thread, or just leave it alone. When someone is missing you don't flame on them like that. It's something they don't need, just extra stress.
the first thing i posted i do not regret at all..

i can and will admit though that the gif was tasteless and inappropriate. 

Said a prayer for her before I got to page two..Glad things worked out..God bless you..

In Jesus' holy name, I’m winning the Powerball jackpot for this cycle once it reaches 656 Million Dollars. It will continue to rollover until it reaches $656,000,000. I have infinite money in my bank account. I love having infinite money in the bank. I have infinite money in my bank account. I have infinite income. I am blessed and highly favored. I am grateful to be rich. I am thankful to be wealthy. I absolutely love being rich & wealthy. I am capable of winning quadrillions and quadrillions of dollars. I am a natural born lottery winner. I am a lottery winning genius. I am so grateful to infinite money in my bank account. I am thankful for eternal blessings and luck. I have a super human instinct to win the lottery and make money. Making money is my sport. From atoms to galaxies, I control money in all forms, shapes, and sizes. I have lucky, blessed DNA and lucky, blessed angels looking over me. I am the luckiest, most blessed person in the universe. My mind is totally focused on winning lottery numbers. Every cell in my body generates wealth, health, and positivity. I always choose winning numbers. I am genius stock investor and forex trader. I am a master money manipulator. I am happy and confident. I live a luxuriously ostentatious, superfluously opulent and decadent lifestyle. I am a consummate philanthropist. I am destined to win huge sums of money. I am the richest, most wealthy man in the universe. My mind is in sync with the force of universal luck and blessings. I will be the first person on planet earth to amass a googolplexian dollars, then the first multi-Googolplexianaire. I believe deeply I can win the lottery. I have multiple sources of income. I am a excellent businessman. I love making money. I am a master in real estate, owning the best homes, dealing only with the best property. I buy and sell top luxury houses. I love, cherish, and value my life. From star to star, I will make money for all eternity. I am making quantum leaps towards having greater riches in abundance. I am applying galactic pressure onto the universe to release wealth and positivity for me. I will flex, stunt, and ball for all eternity. I will prosper, thrive, and flourish for all eternity. Imagination can create the truth. I have peace, health, and wealth. I posses wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. I am secure, safe and sound. I live the best, most perfect, enjoyable, pleasurable, satisfying, excellent, fun, eternal, everlasting life ever. I am the King of the Universe and I serve the God of the Universe. In the Lord God I trust. Glory, honor, immortality. Amen.⚛ @floridalottery #megamillionsjackpotwinner #powerballjackpotwinner #cash4lifejackpotwinner #goldmansachs #berkshirehathaway #pershingsquare #amazon #christies #sothebys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom