pre-employment drug testing

whats good nt? gotta take a piss test for a job in a couple days, and i've been
pimp.gif
heavily for the past 2 years, so i dont think any kind of detox would work for me. has anyone used synthetic urine or used someone else'surine for a piss test? let me know
smile.gif

Well first of all you are screwed because you are a frequent smoker. If they fake urine isn't at a perfect temp they make you retake the test. Just drink alot of water and cranberry juice. Dilute the piss by drinking water a couple hours before the test.

You will prolly fail. You have to at least give yourself a couple of weeks man.

rip.
your not getting the job.
next time you think about getting one think about what your about to do

you don't need all that other stuff. Go to your local health food store and ask for ReadyClean. SHould be about $30. You take it about an hour-1.5 beforethe test. I never failed, and I took a lot of tests.

Originally Posted by skitzo 31

job is for the county fair, didnt think they would drug test for something like that

Well we assumed you were certain to have a urine test. But I doubt the county fair would want to pay for a urine test.

go to your local smoke shop, purchase TESTPURE. make sure you purchase the one for heavy users, basically the big bottle. i like grape, personally. follow thedirections on the bottle. which basically states, drink it 90 minutes before you go to the test then drink a bottle of water, then piss twice, then go take thetest.

youll be golden. i
pimp.gif
the day before a test, 3 blunts, and i got testpure. results came out clean
pimp.gif

good luck

Back
Top Bottom