Pre KFed Britney Spears Appreciation....

ekin 75

Banned
Since she is in the hospital again I wanted to remind everyone just how fly she once was and how hard this poor girl has fallen. I loved this chick. Idont know how many time I rubbed one out to the Slave 4 U video....extremely bored at work....

url

britney_spears1_300_400.jpg

My Favorite Pic
15_0901_britney_spears_c.jpg

britney_spears_300x298.jpg
britney-spears-3-big.jpg

Britney+Spears+Blackout+Lyrics.jpg

Britney_Spears.jpg

britneyspears11.jpg

Britney_Spears_Main.jpg

0013729c050d0826b18c1a.jpg

Britney_Spears_130596a.jpg

ekin are you serious
indifferent.gif

I feel sorry for her... Why is there a newspeice on her everyday? they try to make stars commit suicide... IMO

I think she's hot, but she's just another girl to me..... NOTHING SPECIAL

She was cool, but I wasn't feelin her like that. I was too busy beastin over Halle Berry (which I still do right now).
smile.gif

That video of her in a bathtub was great. She was a hottie. I'd still bang her now.

I remember when I was a senior (01-02) the MGM had this huge display on their building of her wearing some white, tight fitting Elvis get-up. Memories
laugh.gif

B00005UKKF.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

LMAO people saying she wasnt hot .. Come on haters .. Im not saying she was the best looking girl in the world but she def was and I think is attractive ..just a lil crazy ... but that girl went down hill when Justin left her .. every since all she was doing was trying to find his replacment ..

Back
Top Bottom