Predict album sales Vol. Up coming albums

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

wow, yall really think WTT will sell more than C4?

I think its a stretch but it could happen. None of C4 singles really popped and the hype just isnt there. It'll do 1.5 off name alone tho

Originally Posted by Essential1

Watch The Throne - 720K
Blood, Sweat & Tears - 43K
R.E.D Album - 60K
Carter IV - 437K
Thug Motivation 103 - 88K
Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

WTT - 730K
Ace Hood - 50K
Game - 80K
Lil' Wayne - 450K
Young Jeezy - 80K

Most realistic ones (in my opinion).

Originally Posted by gunnascott

I think its a stretch but it could happen. None of C4 singles really popped and the hype just isnt there. It'll do 1.5 off name alone tho

Wow I was thinking the exact opposite,you guys really think that C4's gonna sell more than a 'Ye + Jay collab album???

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Wow I was thinking the exact opposite,you guys really think that C4's gonna sell more than a 'Ye + Jay collab album???

I'm saying tho.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I'm saying tho.

I don't know man, that Lil' Wayne name for some reason just makes people turn into the 28 Days Later zombies and they just flock to him. If C4 had
the same type of buzz/singles that Carter 3 had, it would be easy to say it would sell more than WTT, which doesn't have any true singles itself. Hell, I
don't even listen to the radio, but "Lollipop", "Got Money", and "Amilli" had WAAAAAAAAAY more buzz than C4's singles. I'm sure something from
C4 will manage to catch on cause Cash Money CANNOT have Wayne fail, but the clock's tickin.

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

WTT - 468,983
BST - 27,372
RED - 59,820
CIV - 367,589
103 - 89,068

this guy
laugh.gif
WTT - 426,***
BST - 25,***

So far I'm damn close 

Originally Posted by blazersfan

WTT - 468,983
BST - 27,372
RED - 59,820
CIV - 367,589
103 - 89,068

this guy
laugh.gif
WTT - 426,***
BST - 25,***

So far I'm damn close 
I don't think dude was clowning on your predictions, it was just the exactness of the numbers 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom