PREGNANT & DATING????

Would you date a woman who was pregnant by another man?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why would a girl even try to date when pregnate
Really though???

Whos the one that said yes
nerd.gif

these chicks really think that dudes should just be open to their situation and have the nerve to get upset when the dude doesn't want to date them b/c they're pregnant with another dude baby ...

:smh:

these chicks really think that dudes should just be open to their situation and have the nerve to get upset when the dude doesn't want to date them b/c they're pregnant with another dude baby ...

:smh:
Pretty much. If you don't then to them " you weren't man enough" lol

Last edited:
My cousin did this when she was 3 months preggers because her child's father went to prison.

There's this woman at my office who is about 4 months pregnant. I didn't really notice the developing bump until she told me. She's been really flirty with me lately. I wanna see what that pregnant snatch is all about. :nerd: :lol:

some ninja that i went to school with tried to holla at my wife while 7 months pregnant with my daughter ....on facebook son ......this niinja is a football player for a college ....and hes hollering at my girl through facebook while shes 7 months pregnant ....i guess thats why im the one that got her pregnant even though im out of shape and a dropout lol

Back
Top Bottom