PREMIER - PALO ALTO -NIKE QUICKSTRIKES: LEBRON 9 CHINA + HUARACHE FREE RUNNING AND BBALL!

he Premier Store Sale was a nice success. Thanks to all that came out.
We still have quite a few pieces left over. Come through to check our sale section for a bunch of remaining caps, accessories, T’s, jackets, cut and sew, shirts, and more. These will remain out until sold…..come thru!

hi I notice you do carry undftd , but do you have the new balance 574 x undftd (the grey pair to be exact)

Originally Posted by cb333

hi I notice you do carry undftd , but do you have the new balance 574 x undftd (the grey pair to be exact)
I'm sorry, I don't know anything about those. I would assume those are for Undefeated stores only.

Alot of new stuff at Premier in Palo Alto. You can check out all of our blog entries at http://www.premierboutique.com. Also, the webstore is open at http://store.premierboutique.com . Use coupon code "TREAT10" to save 10% off the online store.

Now in from Nike! The Air Max 95' in Neutral Grey/White/Black. Also, the new Eggplant inspired Varsity Purple 1/2 Cent Penny shoes are in as well. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Tons of new and restock items from Toms, Onitsuka Tiger, 10 Deep, Undefeated, Stussy, Adidas, DVS, Fresh Jive, and more now in! Check http://www.premierboutique.com !

Thanks for the words!

We got a ton of new stuff in from Toms, Nike, Puma, and more. Come in to check it out!

On Black Friday 2006, Premier first opened its doors at the original San Jose location. That was a crazy day for all involved. Four long years later (a terrible recession) and we are still in business at our new Palo Alto location.  Some how we did it……

In celebration of our 4th year in business and Black Friday, Premier will hold a special sale! Yay!

From Friday November 26th (Black Friday) through Monday November 29th all regularly priced items will be 30% OFF. Yes…that is correct 30% off. NO EXCLUSIONS! ALL REGULARLY PRICED ITEMS including new arrivals, footwear , apparel, accessories, and more! This is a 4-day only offer that expires at the end of the business day on Monday.

But that’s not all…

Not only will the 30% off sale be INSTORE….but on the Premier Online Store as well! No coupon code will be required. This sale will start at Midnight on November 26th and extend til the end of Monday, November 29th.

And that’s not it…

For those that can make it to our Palo Alto location….we will have a ton of items marked down as well. T Shirts as low as $5….and more. 40-50% off past season merchandise from all vendors including Stussy, 10 Deep, Kid Robot, Undefeated, Nike, and more!

Premier will be open the following normal business hours:

Friday and Saturday Nov 26-27 – 11am – 9pm

Sunday Nov 28th – 11am-5pm

Monday November 29th – 11am-7pm

Join us to celebrate our 4-year anniversary and Black Friday! Savings for everyone!

IT’S ON ONCE AGAIN!

Starting Saturday, March 26th through Sunday March 27th Premier will hold our Spring Blowout Sale! Many of your favorite brands including 10 Deep, Stussy, Undefeated, WESC, Diamond, Nike, and a tone more. TONS of apparel items from past seasons from 30-80% off. T’s as low as $5! Shoes as low as $20. Lots of outwear, jackets, footwear, pants, and more! All at blowout deals!Truly an event not to be missed!

AND THAT’S NOT ALL…..

Starting Friday March 25th through Sunday March 27th all regularly priced items will also be on sale for 20% off! You can take advantage of this both in store, via phone at 650-326-6544, and online with coupon code “SPRING20″.NO EXCLUSIONS. Everything counts….even new releases!

Premier will open for our normal hours 11-7 Friday and Saturday and 11-5pm on Sunday. You can’t miss this one. Step into spring with great deals!

All the info at http://www.premierboutique.com

You seriously don't want to miss this sale. I marked a bunch of T's down to $5 and shoes to $20-30. So many shoes we just have 1-2 sizes of. Come and get them!

Be there tomorrow
pimp.gif

In 2006 on Black Friday, Premier opened it’s doors at the original San Jose, CA location. 5 Years later we have navigated the tough economy, changing consumer tastes, opened our online store, and moved to Palo Alto, CA.

In celebration, Premier will host our annual Black Friday sale from November 25th through 27th! This is our biggest sale ever!

We have several special deals and offers to celebrate 5 years and the annual “get out and shop

New at Premier on Friday, Dec 16th and Dec 17th....Lebron China and 2 Nike Huarache Free Quickstrikes!

Back
Top Bottom