Pres. Obama Should Give A Presidential Pardon To Lil Wayne and Commute His Sentence

http://globalgrind.com/channel/cult...rack-Obama-Should-Pardon-Lil-Wayne-From-Jail/

eek.gif

casket550pix.jpg

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Damn, the person who wrote that is an editor? I'll never read that site again.
YO real talk, Russell needs to delete that editorial because his website just lost ANY credibility it previously had.

But T.I. had guns on top of guns already is a felon and only got a year
smh.gif

^ its because he was down south

Lil wayne is pure trash from start to finish . i wish i could see weezy in person .

how you a blood but get punked by spider loc

Because it would make Obama look great by helping the guy that sings "#%$+ !+%%%%%, get money" and "Lick it like a lollipop."
laugh.gif

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Weezy's a good person, even Barack Obama knows it. He said kids can'tall aspire to be like Lil Wayne. If the message could get to PresidentObama somehow, I'd ask him to consider giving Lil Wayne a pardon.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats in no way a supporting point

smh. dudes are acting like weezy pulled max b numbers. he's just got a lil skid bid. he'll be home before christmas.

i don't wanna see anybody locked up but he got the best possible deal for what he did.. can't ask for much more.

Pres. Obama Should Give A Presidential Pardon To Lil Wayne and Commute His Sentence

34nn05e.gif

When I was in the Tombs for some bull@+*$, dudes about to get bussed to Rikers were talking about how they were gonna either hurt or extort Lil Wayne once he got there.

Back
Top Bottom