Presenting my mixtape featuring production from NT UPDATE: New track and 2 shows this weekend

New track released for 4th of July weekend: 

I will be at Dirty Bar Friday and Pure Lounge on Sunday. Dirty is free, Pure is $11. 

Ticket link: http://www.aftonshows.com/SherifMattar

https://soundcloud.com/sherifmattar

UPDATE:  Officially booked for my first ever show July 13th at Pure Lounge in DC. Tickets can be purchased online for $11 while supplies last. Every ticket purchased will include a physical copy of Senioritis delivered to you (only 100 will be printed into existence) as well as a brand new EP titled "Sherifmatic" dropping in July. Send me proof of purchase to obtain your CD's.

Myafton.com conveniently gives fans the option to leave tips on top of the base ticket price. Tips are 100% optional but greatly appreciated.

To save $2 on your ticket, enter promo code: SHERIF360, code expires July 4th. 

Enjoy $1 vodka shots until 9pm. Will be performing brand new material, guaranteed I set the stage on fire or your money back. Thank you all for your support and see you all at the show! 

Hope to see some NT heads out, thank you all for your time and feed back. 

I know artists aren't supposed to make threads spamming their music, but I figured since there are NT producers on here that this would be an exception and you guys would want to hear what they and I had to offer. I know Flu had a lot of fans on here. 

http://www.datpiff.com/Sherif-Mattar-Senioritis-mixtape.578040.html

Senioritis, just in time for summer break. Let me know what you guys think. 

Last edited:
Not messing with your album cover.

Summa Cum Laude,Study abroad is good.

I wasn't expecting much, but this is actually really good
eek.gif
. I'm feeling Subconscious and Beast Mode. Production is really well done
nthat.gif
.Very unique original sound, I feel like the music forum never gives any new artists a chance, dudes don't wanna give 60 seconds of their time
tired.gif
to give someone a shot, but this actually deserves a listen.
nthat.gif

Keep doing your thing b
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

pretty good. any videos yet? videos always seem to make tracks 5x doper imo.
Thanks and yes, although I'm hesitant to post this video because it was shot 7 months ago with very low budget and limited resources. I was broke in college and was rushing things, I learned to practice patience for the next time around and make everything perfect. The next video for my upcoming project will be 10x better guaranteed. We got a boat for it 
glasses.gif

Cooking crack in your college apt?

I mean I saw some grimey stuff in undergrad, but something tells me that didn't happen

Also the girl at 2:00 min mark looks like she's about to get date raped

Cooking crack in your college apt?

I mean I saw some grimey stuff in undergrad, but something tells me that didn't happen

Also the girl at 2:00 min mark looks like she's about to get date raped
Lol I meant cooking crack metaphorically as in making dope music. That's what I said "Got the mic in the kitchen where we cook the crack up". And yeah, it's kind of trashy, I'm not very proud of it. Next video will be a vast improvement I promise you that. 

Haha alright. We have a video from our senior year that literally can't be seen by anybody.

Summa Cum Laude and Summer Break
eek.gif
eek.gif

Why you saying the N word though???

indifferent.gif

Last edited:

Summa Cum Laude and Summer Break
eek.gif
eek.gif

Why you saying the N word though???

indifferent.gif
I'm not. That was my friend S.kay on the 2nd verse of Summa. I talked to him about it but he doesn't listen. He's actually Egyptian, not saying that it makes it okay but non-black artists like Fat Joe and Big Pun used to get the pass for dropping N bombs.  I'm half Egyptian myself but I would never use it. Appreciate the love though my man. 

I feel like it's not easy to get love in the music forum, so you all feeling the tape actually means a lot to me. I appreciate the love from all of yall. I'll keep you updated on my 2nd full-length project dropping this summer, titled "Night at the Oscars". I can say with confidence that it blows Senioritis out of the water. 

Oh and check out a brand new track I just posted on my SoundCloud - Banjo Kazooie. Had some fun with this one, dropped 50 bars over two different beats. Also got some other loose tracks on there from before I dropped the tape. 

UPDATE: I am booked for a show at Pure Lounge in DC at 6:30 on July 13th. Depending on my ticket sales I could move up to a later time and become the main slot. If you live around the DMV and are interested, email me asap at sherifmattar23@gmail.com, and I will send you the link to purchase tickets once it's up, waiting on my agent to post it. I will be performing mostly new material and maybe a track or two from Senioritis.

2ndly, I will be opening up for Meek Mill later on in the month. Anyone interested in seeing me and Meek, again send me your info and I'll get back to you when I have more details. My agent is meeting this weekend to finalize things. The earlier you purchase, the cheaper the tickets are. 

Hope to see some NT heads out, thank you all for your time and feed back. 

Surprised this is listenable only because this is NT.

Good job fams.  I will keep an eye out if i am in town on the 13th i will def come through pure.  Might be in florida though. 

Back
Top Bottom