President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama on Oprah today...

just a heads up!! starts at 4

happy.gif

I wonder if she's gonna ask Obama "Since Osama is now dead, does this mean the war is over?"

I wonder if she's gonna ask Obama "Since Osama is now dead, does this mean the war is over?"

Originally Posted by wanksta23

pacific time> any other time

Imma start calling up CA phone numbers every night and ruining Final Jeopardy for random people.

Well see whos laughing then....

Imma start calling up CA phone numbers every night and ruining Final Jeopardy for random people.

Well see whos laughing then....

Originally Posted by AlexGod

10am football isnt poppin bruh. neither are 5pm "primetime" nba games.
10 am football games are absolutely what is popping. Wake up from a Saturday night and roll right into a bloody mary + couch + NFL game
pimp.gif
literally does not get better

Setting the DVR to record NBA games so when I get off work I can go to the gym, be home at 7:30 and watch both games in about 2:30-3 hours and be in bend by 11.

Welcome to the West Coast where its poppin......bruh

10 am football games are absolutely what is popping. Wake up from a Saturday night and roll right into a bloody mary + couch + NFL game
pimp.gif

Setting the DVR to record NBA games so when I get off work I can go to the gym, be home at 7:30 and watch both games in about 2:30-3 hours and be in bend by 11.

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

pimp.gif

This man knows
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom