President Obama insults Special Olympics on Leno. Apology Issued to Special Olympics P7

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

laugh.gif
@ him smiling and being like "aww !**+ did I just say that"

laugh.gif
He probably took the first flight back to DC already preparing for hisexplaination speech.

in all seriousness, the average american probably bowls in the low 60-100 range. if he's comparing his 130 to special olympians, how is that not acompliment? I bet you thats how this will be spun to favor him.

The way it was implied was his score of 130 as being BAD and compared with special olympics also BAD, thats not good for his image at all. to be honest, i sawthat live along with all of my family and we just thought nothing of it really. we know and have relatives with mental and physical hardships, maybe its notworth our time to make a noise out of it, like others are?

is he calling me a special olympian? I can barely bowl a 100

You're not good enough for the Special Olympics. Seriously.

Unless you have no arms or something - maybe you could qualify for one of the more severe categories.

Lol he started off in normal tone and then ended up quietly saying the rest like "oh haha for a sec I thought that score was like thespecial olympics or something
grin.gif
"

p.s. I got a turkey in the 10th frame the other night.

i knew after he said that it would be the only thing people would be talking about from the interview

this is what we have become as a society... dwelling on faux outrage. It was a bad joke that is delicate to certain segment of our society but if anything itshows his human side, we all have indulged in a juvenile joke that we end up cringing over.

its becoming apparent that people will never get over the fact Obama won on Nov 4th, just pure saltiness on some people's part.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

this is what we have become as a society... dwelling on faux outrage. It was a bad joke that is delicate to certain segment of our society but if anything it shows his human side, we all have indulged in a juvenile joke that we end up cringing over.

its becoming apparent that people will never get over the fact Obama won on Nov 4th, just pure saltiness on some people's part.
I disagree. I believe what some people can't get over is the hypocrisy displayed by many of his supporters.

Just look at the AIG threads lately.

I thought this was going to be about him saying buying Sasha and Maleah a dog was a "campaign promise"

On a sidenote, Obama is that dude

this is what we have become as a society... dwelling on faux outrage. It was a bad joke that is delicate to certain segment of our society but if anything it shows his human side, we all have indulged in a juvenile joke that we end up cringing over.

i know you be goin hard for obama fam

but he did slip up just a lil bit............comment was kinda tasteless.......maybe im reachin because of his occupation but that was some Bush type @#*.....

as we continue.

I remember thinking to myself "this will not end well" RIGHT after he said that
laugh.gif

the man is the president though. he is held to a higher standard

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by ii2cky

hes a president now, theyll try and get him for ANYTHING haha
pretty much. guy has been in office since january, and dudes are going in on him not giving him a chance, hell theres a DVD out now about him "decepting" the country.
smh.gif

roll.gif
Maybe I'm late here, but isn't the word you're looking for"deceiving"??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the man is the president though. he is held to a higher standard

exactly.......

Back
Top Bottom