Topics.

Trump and Biden Records
Supreme Court
Covid-19
Da Economy
Race and Violence
Integrity of the Election

200-4.gif

I would like to see if Biden brings up how DJT is stacking the courts with these right conservative judges and trump taxes

Hopefully this thread doesn't turn into a back and forth spit show like the political thread.

Who am I kidding :lol:

political thread isn't really much of a back and forth anymore. it's just a bunch of dudes tagging the lone republican with a ton of information and the lone republican tap dancing first step shuffling around in bad faith. (credit to aepps20 aepps20 )

Feels like this will be highly entertaining yet depressing considering one of them will be president for 4 years.

Or will it...

I don't do conspiracy theories but I do feel like Biden is playing the role of Trojan Horse for the Dems:lol:

Yeah don't think all facts and information is going to get this guy though it should, media outlets won't report it that way. Be focused on how they "performed" instead of what they are saying.

i expect trump to be completely outclassed in any policy discussion, but the aftermath coverage will be about how "strong" or "enthusiastic" each candidate was and shift the conversation to their physical wellbeing

Back
Top Bottom