Pretty Little Liars??

Anyone a fan of this show? My ex put me on to this, and I can't stop watching it. I just finished up season one, no lie this +!$+ is intense! (well I mean, I'm 
pimp.gif
whenever I watch, but I'm always surprised when a big reveal happens).

Did I mention that EVERY !+%!@%% girl on this show is baaaad? The moms, the friends, the siblings, alll of em could get it.

I'm not proud, but this show is madd entertaining.

Not sure how a grown man could watch 10 mins of this show. My chick tried to make me watch this with her and lets just say now I'm single.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

The dead girl confuses me, but I love the teacher student relationship with Ezra
I'm pretty sure you're a woman, so I'm going to address the situation as such.

Whats good, ma? You want me to be your Noel Khan?  I got you.

My sister put me up on the first season. It was pretty good. Haven't watched an episode since.

Show is absolutely horrible. When I'm over my girls place I watch it with her.
But it's awful

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

My ex would watch it. I didn't mind looking at the cast...

My ex used to watch this crap religiously too and yeah, them chicks are pretty cute although when the blonde one is in the fat suit for flashbacks, its
roll.gif
And I think this show demonstrates every stereotype as to how stupid white girls can be when in danger.

I dunno...the second season didn't make much sense. I couldn't even finish it. First season was classic drama. Lots of oh @%%@ moments.

I like it, the murder/mystery genre def needed something like this.  Those girls can all for sure get it.  So yes I do watch the show....

Started watching it because of my sisters and that little lesbian action they have every once in a while. But the writing on the show sucks so damn much

Plus

lucy-hale-mtv-awards-03.jpg
stunning-lucy-kate-hale-lucy-hale-11874775-376-445.jpg

Lucy-Hale-lucy-hale-24057364-320-480.jpg

Male dudes that update their FB newsfeed or any other networking status about PLL to score brownie points from females are scum. Smh that thirst... I despise dudes who talks about this show and majority of them don't even have a girl so they have no excuse to be watching it in the first place but to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom