preview of dmp2 'raging bull'

Originally Posted by wrukus

both will look straight gross when the nets yellow. part of me really likes them and wants to cop, but there's still something that says they're not
worth it.

my feelings exactly! in all honesty, i think this pack is the doest thing i've seen from jb since the 1st dmp. i'd be str8 up lying if i said ididn't think both shoes in this pack look DOPE, but dealing with jb for sooooooo long, at the end of the day i know i really won't be worth it. thiswill probably be an impulse buy tho. we will see what happens soon enough. truth is, i really want to be done with jb so bad.

self-discipline is key.

Raging Bull Pack will be more limited than CDP's last year. People will begin to get their shipments in on May 18th. Price will be$310 again.

360968-991
AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO DMP/MULTI CLR PRINT

*DO NOT SELL BEFORE :05/22/2009*

Looks cool. I'm digging the black ones. The all red 5 is just to much for me. I wouldn't be able to pull that of or something. Lol

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

cred goes to spinalbeats
pimp.gif
Great shoe. 1 problem though... The netting on some of my other V's have yellowed a bit
grin.gif
. What can I do to stop it?
grin.gif

Great shoe though, thanks for posting them.
silica packs and a cool(not cold) dark area. this won't stop it from yellowing but it should take a really long time for it to turnyellow......

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by c4

I wonder why isn't the black 3M V's reflecting the light like the tongue on the red V's?
the angle
no its not. Black 3m doesnt reflect like silver 3m
eyes.gif

yes but its still the angle and the fact that the 3Ms are in the corner where theres not too much lighting

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

Originally Posted by RKO2004

cred goes to spinalbeats
pimp.gif
Great shoe. 1 problem though... The netting on some of my other V's have yellowed a bit
grin.gif
. What can I do to stop it?
grin.gif

Great shoe though, thanks for posting them.
silica packs and a cool(not cold) dark area. this won't stop it from yellowing but it should take a really long time for it to turn yellow......
OK thanks man. Closet it is and these shoes are DOPE! Thanks JM, Marc and others for the info.
pimp.gif

I'll wait for b-grades. JB can't sucker me into buying 2 shoes anymore. Besides, when did everyone become Jordanfiends for retro pluses?

The tongue on these look thin. Also, is the tongue even close to the right shape....where does it "flare" out.
This looks closer to the tongue of a IV than a V. Easy pass on my favorite Jordan model. I need some more '00 black metallic V's

if the black/gray pair are 3m then why dont they reflect like the greenbeans???
so are the nubuck 12s releasing on May 30th tooo?????

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I'm just skeptical of any hints given by the insiders. The pics look dope don't get me wrong sons,
but when was the last time there was a retro like that? I'm only being real.
Just one question 2 the insider, whats the catch? 350 retail or more?
stains on my suede out of the box? pre-crease? Just warn me what 2 expect the worst
I'll cop anyone, satisfaction guaranteed
tongue.gif

These drop on 5.30.09...just like the pictures you see...

Red Suede/Black
Black 3M reflective

$310.00 MSRP

Tees to go with them are dope!

Pretty simple...

As far as the stains and creases...yes...just like Jordan's from the 80's and 90's, Air Max 95's...really, EVERY shoe ever...there will be some creased out of the box, there will be some glue stains, especially where the upper meets the midsole...

Get over it...OGs were FAR from perfect...they had all of the same problems you are calling out, only difference...there was no Internet or Niketalk for people to get on an #%**! and complain about irrelevant details...

JM
ahh i love this guy
laugh.gif

you was still wrong about the air bakins not selling in NYC
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom