Price Check 2015 Bordeaux 7

Hey NT, hoping to get some help please on pricing these pre-owned Bordeaux's. They have been worn 3 times and have some creasing.

IMG_4984.jpg
IMG_4985.jpg
IMG_4986.jpg
IMG_4987.jpg
IMG_4990.jpg

Looks like this shoe in size 9 is averaging mid to high $300’s in deadstock condition and have even sold as high as $400 here and there. If they’re not creased too badly and there’s no sole separation or anything like that I’d ask maybe $300-$320 and go from there if you get anyone that’s interested. eBay would be a good place to dump these. They currently aren’t charging any fees to the seller and they have an authentication process like StockX and GOAT do. A ton of people will see them by listing on eBay as well so you probably have a better chance of selling them there than say, trying to dump em locally.

Looks like this shoe in size 9 is averaging mid to high $300’s in deadstock condition and have even sold as high as $400 here and there. If they’re not creased too badly and there’s no sole separation or anything like that I’d ask maybe $300-$320 and go from there if you get anyone that’s interested. eBay would be a good place to dump these. They currently aren’t charging any fees to the seller and they have an authentication process like StockX and GOAT do. A ton of people will see them by listing on eBay as well so you probably have a better chance of selling them there than say, trying to dump em locally.
thanks for the response! had a feeling ebay was the way to go

thanks for the response! had a feeling ebay was the way to go
Anytime brotha, happy to help. Yeah man as of right now eBay is the way to go. They eventually will start charging fees but as of now they’re not. A ton of sneakerheads will see your item, as soon as they pass authentication your responsibility is over and you keep all profits. Definitely the way to go. I’ll typically price my retros $20-$30 over what I really want for them and list them as a “ or best offer “ listing because people will lowball and some will make a reasonable lower offer which will put you right where you want to be.

Back
Top Bottom