Price check AJ XI, XVII Lightning, XXII Baketball, 2 Jumpmans!

Hey NT Fam!
This is my first post of that nature! :smile:
I have a couple of shoes I wanna sell, but I don't know how much should I expect for them, so...
I live in Hungary - EUROPE, which means if I sell them on ebay, or any other way the buyer has to pay the s/h which is around $65-75... :-( I know it sucks, but... I can't do nothing with these fees... :-o
I just wanna know if those worth to put them on ebay, and ship them to the US, or just sell them here for cheap...
Anyway, here is my list:

Air Jordan XVII Lightning, (All-Star) size: 12, DS, with box and shoebags.
Air Jordan XI black-red-white (playoff colorway) 2001 Retro, size: 8,5 DS, w/ box, and retrocard.
Air Jordan XXII basketball leather, size 11,5, DS with box.
Air Jordan Jumpman Trifecta white-black, (made for some JB NFL player) size: 12, DS
Air Jordan Jumpman DJ, black-white-chrome (Derek Jeter's shoes) size: 12, VNDS (I wore them about 5 times, no damage on the outside, but it's not DS) with box.

I also have AJ XII flint grey retros size 12, with box. I wore them a couple of times, but not too often, so I may let them go... :smile:

So? How much should I expect especially for the dadstock ones?? :smile:
Thanks.

Hey NT Fam!
This is my first post of that nature! :smile:
I have a couple of shoes I wanna sell, but I don't know how much should I expect for them, so...
I live in Hungary - EUROPE, which means if I sell them on ebay, or any other way the buyer has to pay the s/h which is around $65-75... :-( I know it sucks, but... I can't do nothing with these fees... :-o
I just wanna know if those worth to put them on ebay, and ship them to the US, or just sell them here for cheap...
Anyway, here is my list:

Air Jordan XVII Lightning, (All-Star) size: 12, DS, with box and shoebags.
Air Jordan XI black-red-white (playoff colorway) 2001 Retro, size: 8,5 DS, w/ box, and retrocard.
Air Jordan XXII basketball leather, size 11,5, DS with box.
Air Jordan Jumpman Trifecta white-black, (made for some JB NFL player) size: 12, DS
Air Jordan Jumpman DJ, black-white-chrome (Derek Jeter's shoes) size: 12, VNDS (I wore them about 5 times, no damage on the outside, but it's not DS) with box.

I also have AJ XII flint grey retros size 12, with box. I wore them a couple of times, but not too often, so I may let them go... :smile:

So? How much should I expect especially for the dadstock ones?? :smile:
Thanks.

Anybody??
smile.gif

well dude you can go to ebay and CHECK THE COMPLETED LISTINGS tab..or, give FCNY or LA a visit, click their "HISTORICAL PRICES". tab...you'll

get the idea

well dude you can go to ebay and CHECK THE COMPLETED LISTINGS tab..or, give FCNY or LA a visit, click their "HISTORICAL PRICES". tab...you'll

get the idea

Back
Top Bottom