Price Check Jordan 4 Doernbecher

I pulled the trigger on these quick due to the price and what I see people asking for them. These have been worn 3 x according to seller & no box :rolleyes. Still couldn't pass up, just curious what you guys think. I will post better pics when I get them. This is all I had to go on. I figured with the prices I keep seeing, it was now or never Size 12

If they are legit which they look like they are, you could probably get $500 without too too much hassle. Not having the box hurts since most of the people buying these are gonna save them as a collectors piece or try to flip em at a later date.

Seeing these type of shoes un-ds'ed for a couple wears and then having em up for sale always seems strange to me. If youre gonna un-ds a shoe you know people are paying crazy prices for you think you'd at least get some use out of em?

But whatever, $500 or so.

Thanks guys. I paid $300 which is why I jumped on them without waiting for more pics. I don't normally like to do that but I kept seeing DS pairs for a fortune and not many size 12

Good price on them. I sold my size 12 earlier this summer for $425. Worn twice but had a scuff on the front toe box. Congrats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom