Price Check: Jordan DMP XI

Originally Posted by LOVETHECOLUMBIAXI

PC on that bracelet? But yeah...looks fine to me. Carbon fiber is on point. Spacing between 2 and 3 looks okay.

He asked for a price check not a LC. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $80 for them they look pretty beat

Originally Posted by LOVETHECOLUMBIAXI

PC on that bracelet? But yeah...looks fine to me. Carbon fiber is on point. Spacing between 2 and 3 looks okay.

He asked for a price check not a LC. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $80 for them they look pretty beat

If they were concords in that condition I would say 80-100 sounds right. But considering they are DMPs I would say anything under 140 is fair.

If they were concords in that condition I would say 80-100 sounds right. But considering they are DMPs I would say anything under 140 is fair.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

right on, one of my friends offered me 120 awhile ago but i couldnt do it

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

right on, one of my friends offered me 120 awhile ago but i couldnt do it

Originally Posted by mikewho123456

60-120 in my opinion, then you do a little restoration and may have them looking fresh

ive been wanting too, but i dont know how to restore shoes by the book or whatever and i dont just want to try and clean and mess them up more

Originally Posted by mikewho123456

60-120 in my opinion, then you do a little restoration and may have them looking fresh

ive been wanting too, but i dont know how to restore shoes by the book or whatever and i dont just want to try and clean and mess them up more

My dude you asked for a PC they are worth no more than $100 in that condition. Yes there are pretty beat, if your in denial then don't ask for a price check it's that simple...

My dude you asked for a PC they are worth no more than $100 in that condition. Yes there are pretty beat, if your in denial then don't ask for a price check it's that simple...

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

i mean, are you mad cuz i wont sell em for a 100 lol

Originally Posted by mcbeast

I dont think he's mad becuse of that..
In fact he's not mad at all..
The problem is people have gave you their opinion on what they think its worth yet you just think it's worth more..

Originally Posted by mcbeast

I dont think he's mad becuse of that..
In fact he's not mad at all..
The problem is people have gave you their opinion on what they think its worth yet you just think it's worth more..

i agree dude 140? 
roll.gif
your def buggin them ****ts is beat. first off how do you even treat dmps like that. they look like you play in the mud with them then you want someone to offer you the price of a new pair of kicks. you could have at least cleaned them before posting them pics. i wouldnt even give you 50 bucks for them. good luck with that. real talk.

Back
Top Bottom