Price check og Obsidian 12

Thanks guys..thats the exact price I listed them on my local craigslist, just wanted to make sure it was a fair price.

Thanks guys..thats the exact price I listed them on my local craigslist, just wanted to make sure it was a fair price.

Doubt anyone will really pay more than 200 for these though. 12s just aren't that sought after.

Doesnt matter what the "price list" says all that matters is whether you will find someone willing to pay 250-300 for them...i dont see why you guys think theres tons of sneakerheads...there really is a small percentage who care about kicks.

Doesnt matter what the "price list" says all that matters is whether you will find someone willing to pay 250-300 for them...i dont see why you guys think theres tons of sneakerheads...there really is a small percentage who care about kicks.

some shoe enthusiast buy these at 200 to 300, but think about it,

these will be torn apart once you wear them, glue in these were old, dried & brittle

these are good only for displayin in your shoe shrine

these will be torn apart once you wear them, glue in these were old, dried & brittle

Originally Posted by ramp locals

EXACTLY, display purpose only. someone who will wear them will most likely have another DS pair

Originally Posted by ramp locals

EXACTLY, display purpose only. someone who will wear them will most likely have another DS pair

Back
Top Bottom