Price check on bordeaux 7s with all og accessories

Well NT fam i have a question. I have a pair of DS bordeaux 7s which i am looking to move. They are 8.5 with original box, tissue paper, and flightclub card. Of course them being DS that would automatically make them UN-wearable. I of course have checked the price list on both NT and ISS and both sites state that they can go for as much as $650-$700. My question is although not wearable, do i have the right to ask for the market value as stated on the price list or should i tone it down in value being that they are only for collection purposes.
Please any input would be appreciated 
smile.gif

I would definitely ask that price. If a person is willing enough to pay that much for them than they should know that they are not wearable. The most I have seen a DS pair go for was $575 on ebay but with the current market we are in it might be less or you could get lucky and get more. But definitely ask for a high amount, those are very sought after and I'm sure someone out there is willing to pay top dollar for them

Add some pics or add some detail on condition.......although DS it makes a difference in price whether kicks are cracking/chipping/fading or any other flaws that come along with kicks that old! I would say as long as the kicks are still cosmetically sound, yes it is fair to ask market value, most people know going into that a shoe from 1991 is not going to be wearable. I would say b/c of the smaller size these will range from 500-600+ depending on how long you are willing to wait on the "right buyer". Good luck, sounds like you have a gem!

Originally Posted by dcheek20

Add some pics or add some detail on condition.......although DS it makes a difference in price whether kicks are cracking/chipping/fading or any other flaws that come along with kicks that old! I would say as long as the kicks are still cosmetically sound, yes it is fair to ask market value, most people know going into that a shoe from 1991 is not going to be wearable. I would say b/c of the smaller size these will range from 500-600+ depending on how long you are willing to wait on the "right buyer". Good luck, sounds like you have a gem!
NO cracking, or chipping whatsoever. Just trying to be fair but not lowball myself in the process. Others will also mention since they are to retro next year that it will be dumb to drop that much on a og pair, but true shoeheads and those who have much knowledge know that originals will never be topped.

IMO a retro on these will effect the value on these very little if any, yes some will settle for the retro but the hardcore guys out there know better! Like I said earlier you may have to wait a bit longer for the "right" buyer, but you will have no problem getting 5-6 out of these!

Originally Posted by dcheek20

IMO a retro on these will effect the value on these very little if any, yes some will settle for the retro but the hardcore guys out there know better! Like I said earlier you may have to wait a bit longer for the "right" buyer, but you will have no problem getting 5-6 out of these!
^^^ He's right
I know when the new space jams dropped it created a big craze for people finding the older ones.  Sometimes it will make people drop alot more on them.  Just be patient, try a few auctions and see where you get (set a reserve and if it doesn't hit then oh well)

Back
Top Bottom