Price check on CDP 19/4

Hey guys I have someone that wants to buy my 19/4 CDP in size 12. They are 100% DS, checked ebay looks like some have sold in the 400-500 range. Do you all think $400 is a good number for these?

As always thanks in advance!

Hey guys I have someone that wants to buy my 19/4 CDP in size 12. They are 100% DS, checked ebay looks like some have sold in the 400-500 range. Do you all think $400 is a good number for these?

As always thanks in advance!
I'd say that's a fair price.  IMO

Thanks guys looks like I'll probably let them go for $400
NP.  When i resell i try and be fair.  I'm not in the business of raping people with ridiculous prices.  Just adds fuel to all these hype beasts and re-sellers.

If your going to ever sell, just put yourself in the buyers position.  Shouldn't be that hard.  I would probably pay $400-$450 max for a CDP.  

Thanks guys looks like I'll probably let them go for $400
Just a little FYI, when those countdown packs came out i bought about 5 packs and paid below retial for all of them.  Just gives you an idea of how ridiculous this whole re-selling ish has gotten... CDP's would sit on shelves at the stores and even went on clearance on Nike...

Just a little FYI, when those countdown packs came out i bought about 5 packs and paid below retial for all of them.  Just gives you an idea of how ridiculous this whole re-selling ish has gotten... CDP's would sit on shelves at the stores and even went on clearance on Nike...
Thought they all sold out pretty quickly...at least around here.

I think that all depends which pack...the 4/19 pack was pretty much garbage IMO.. You were basically paying $310 for some 4s IMO.. 6/17- 11/12- 7/16 and 10/13 packs were the best sellers and flew here in Philly.. I recall even a few spots breaking up the no go packs just to get some $ back..

I think that all depends which pack...the 4/19 pack was pretty much garbage IMO.. You were basically paying $310 for some 4s IMO.. 6/17- 11/12- 7/16 and 10/13 packs were the best sellers and flew here in Philly.. I recall even a few spots breaking up the no go packs just to get some $ back..
Yea, i wasn't speaking of all the CDP's, just certain ones... 4/19, 1/22 and the 2/21 were probably the worst IMO...  the 7/16's booyyyyyy.. Them were sleepers... lol

So looks like I might have to split the pack up, what do you guys think is a fair price for just the IVs?

Again thanks in advance!

So looks like I might have to split the pack up, what do you guys think is a fair price for just the IVs?

Again thanks in advance!
Id say $250ish... However its a package deal, I personally wouldnt split them up..IMO you will never be able to move the 19s with out the 4s In there..

Id say $250ish... However its a package deal, I personally wouldnt split them up..IMO you will never be able to move the 19s with out the 4s In there..

yea I was afraid of that...would definitely prefer to move them both together.

I could potentially just sell the White/Cement 4s instead of the CDP 4s. Any thoughts on a good price for those?

yea I was afraid of that...would definitely prefer to move them both together.

I could potentially just sell the White/Cement 4s instead of the CDP 4s. Any thoughts on a good price for those?
DS? Maybe $225-$250ish.. not sure what they are bringing right now.

Again thanks in advance!
I wouldnt split the pack if i were you.  I TOTALLY agree with @TIMMYBRIXXX  If you sell the 4's, basically call the 19's as a loss.  I personally never understood people buying one sneaker of the pack... Defeats the entire purpose of the CDP...  I guess thats why some are solid collectors and some are re-sellers...  Keep the pack, or be adamant about selling them as a pack.  Good luck man..

I wouldnt split the pack if i were you.  I TOTALLY agree with @TIMMYBRIXXX
 If you sell the 4's, basically call the 19's as a loss.  I personally never understood people buying one sneaker of the pack... Defeats the entire purpose of the CDP...  I guess thats why some are solid collectors and some are re-sellers...  Keep the pack, or be adamant about selling them as a pack.  Good luck man..

Do you have an idea of what a good price for the White/Cement 4s would be?

Back
Top Bottom