Price check on CG 11's

Hey guys, I'm looking to move my DS sz. 10.5 CG 11's and a couple of guys in a facebook sneaker group I'm in have asked how much I want for them..I'm thinking about 325-350..Is that fair?..Too high?..Any help is appreciated..Oh and it'll most likely be a face to face meet up so no shipping or paypal is required..Thanks again..

Idk about cool greys being worth more than concords, but I'd say anywhere from 280-340ish at the most. 

Idk about cool greys being worth more than concords, but I'd say anywhere from 280-340ish at the most. 

I can understand where you are coming from. Depends on the value you place on the shoe. I personally value the recent retros based on the order in which they were released. Also, considering that breds go for $300, I easily see justification for charging $380 for CG and SpaceJam

Since there retros I would place them anywhere from 300-350 depending on how long you want to wait to sell them, if you truly stick it out and wait till you get that higher price it could happen but for a quick sale probably 280-320

solesupremacy sells them for 365 shipped

i believe they pay 280 for ds cool greys

ive sold a pair on craigslist for 300 before but its a pain because most craigslisters want to trade u for stuff lying around their house

^ yeah but solesupremecy and consignment stores are going to charge more to pay for the store, offline they would go for less or if you have the time and patience sell them on eBay, I think I just sold a DS pair of cool greys for 350 something on eBay, it's all about when you wanna sell em

^ yeah but solesupremecy and consignment stores are going to charge more to pay for the store, offline they would go for less or if you have the time and patience sell them on eBay, I think I just sold a DS pair of cool greys for 350 something on eBay, it's all about when you wanna sell em
       350- 10 % is 335, then 20 to ship is 305, so yeah i guess you are right

Back
Top Bottom