PRICE CHECK on Lance Mountains Blk and Wht pair DS Sz 10

Hey NT, just wondering what a decent price was for these DS in a size 10. I'd like to know the price of each pair separate. I NEED these in my life lol. Thanks in advance!

Not that hard to price check these man. There's only so many available and let alone DS. eBay is your reality price check. You'll be lucky to get a white pair for 350. Blacks are $400+. Prices recently went up on these

Not that hard to price check these man. There's only so many available and let alone DS. eBay is your reality price check. You'll be lucky to get a white pair for 350. Blacks are $400+. Prices recently went up on these

Always better to get as much info possible. Thanks man

Always better to get as much info possible. Thanks man
Wish you all the luck man! I need the blacks but I have too many priorities to drop 400 on em. SHoulda copped when they were only going for $250-300 when they first released 
mean.gif

Try messaging ebay sellers for a PP invoice. Make sure its tagged pics too. Don't worry about fakes of these. There are none floating

Wish you all the luck man! I need the blacks but I have too many priorities to drop 400 on em. SHoulda copped when they were only going for $250-300 when they first released :smh:

Try messaging ebay sellers for a PP invoice. Make sure its tagged pics too. Don't worry about fakes of these. There are none floating

Yeah I was about to graduate grad school when these came out, and had no idea they ever dropped till a few months ago. Now I NEED em lol.

I heard there were no fakes of these...ill just compare em to the other LCs in here if I get em.

Good luck finding them blacks for a decent price!

Back
Top Bottom