Prime MJ raw clips (some rare footages)

Awesome video.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I thought this mix sucked. Sorry.

There were too many dunks, but if you look at his body control and his consistency with his movements from game to game the video is appreciated.

There were too many dunks, but if you look at his body control and his consistency with his movements from game to game the video is appreciated.

Hank moody the mix wasnt about his superhighlights which are entrenched in our minds, it was more about the nuances of his game that made him so special.

the huge hands,
the speed from 15 feet inwards in penetration,
the explosiveness,
the anger, competitiveness,
etc.

Hank moody the mix wasnt about his superhighlights which are entrenched in our minds, it was more about the nuances of his game that made him so special.

the huge hands,
the explosiveness,
etc.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The mix sucked, not the plays. I thought the editing was terrible. The transitions were too abrupt.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The mix sucked, not the plays. I thought the editing was terrible. The transitions were too abrupt.

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

the huge hands,
the explosiveness,
etc.
PrinSe3, that was one heck of an explanation you gave and you are totally correct.

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

the huge hands,
the explosiveness,
etc.
PrinSe3, that was one heck of an explanation you gave and you are totally correct.

SMH MJ had no regard for human life when he attached the rim. Dude played with such anger.

SMH MJ had no regard for human life when he attached the rim. Dude played with such anger.

There is a compilation video that has Jordans layups and hangtime moves.

That video>This one but both are appreciated.

No one ever will be close to the mid air moves Mike would do.

There is a compilation video that has Jordans layups and hangtime moves.

That video>This one but both are appreciated.

No one ever will be close to the mid air moves Mike would do.

Wow and I am only at the 2 min mark. I have to show my cat this video because he always asked me how Jordan compares to Big Kobe.

Wow and I am only at the 2 min mark. I have to show my cat this video because he always asked me how Jordan compares to Big Kobe.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

GOAT, but if his hands werent as big i dont think he would have been as good.

I agree but it's not like it's really taking anything away from him. Most great players have some type of genetic advantage and MJ's absurdly large hands were part of his. What made him so good was he could go to the basket in traffic and still maintain possession of the ball because his hands were so large and he had such a strong grip of the ball. I can't think of any superstars of today who have hands even close to MJ's size. 

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

GOAT, but if his hands werent as big i dont think he would have been as good.

I agree but it's not like it's really taking anything away from him. Most great players have some type of genetic advantage and MJ's absurdly large hands were part of his. What made him so good was he could go to the basket in traffic and still maintain possession of the ball because his hands were so large and he had such a strong grip of the ball. I can't think of any superstars of today who have hands even close to MJ's size. 

Saw him play his rookie year against the Bullets. 26 points and 5 of the sickest dunks I'd ever seen.

Saw him play his rookie year against the Bullets. 26 points and 5 of the sickest dunks I'd ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom