Primerica

Have any of you ever gotten a call from them? Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

No but I was at the store once and one of their district managers walked up and literally offered me a job on the spot.
laugh.gif

I actually ended up going to an intro meeting/training. It's your typical pyramid scheme, it's just in the financial services sector. Been there done that, so I never went back.
Pyramid schemes aren't all bad, I made decent money with Vector Marketing when I was in high school. Primerica seemed identical. There is money to be made but you have to grind and be good at sales. 

my brother invested close to a year of his life at primerica, without pay.
my mothers friend though, who is a district manager, says primerica has her money long.

You sound young, get a job that does not require to pay money to be apart of business. I've been there don't that stuff, and its not worth wasting of your time.

My dad used to sell it...me and my fiance have life insurance thru them...if your a persistent person who has time to dedicate to the business it's worth it......my aunt was a nurse and quit after one year with primerica...says the money is great...I couldn't do it...but more power to those that do!

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Its a ripoff, get on the new direct energy scammin if u want that life

its not a rip off per se, but they basically know majority of the people will give up and they make that sign up fee off you...I know a dude that makes big bank with them, has a million dollar home and a few nice whips. Also know a young dude with ACN that has a multi-million dollar home and pushes a lambo. I just hate pyramid schemes so I would never try it even if I had time. Those people are like the annoying flies that are always around your food during a bbq, constantly buggin

Back
Top Bottom