Prince, Passes Away at 57.

VinMillerHearn58

formerly lakersreppa008
I don't believe this, man. R.I.P

http://www.tmz.com/#article/2016/04/21/prince-medical-emergency-paisley-park/

The artist known as Prince has died ... TMZ has learned. He was 57.
Prince's body was discovered at his Paisley Park compound in Minnesota early Thursday morning.
Multiple sources connected to the singer confirmed he had passed.
The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz46TtxtE6q

Last edited:
Was just about to post this didn't find anything on search

This is terrible.

I'm usually never impacted by anyone's death but damn man we were just singing purple rain

Noo 
mean.gif

NOOOOOOOO!!! :smh:

What the heck??!!?? I thought he was on the mend after his recent health scare. Man, this hurts. :smh:

RIP

Wow the saying is right death come in threes... chyna, doris from everyone love Raymond now Prince

I'm not believing this, nope! News is scattered everywhere. They're saying now that there is a death on his estate...

Prince can't die.

Whoa ****, he just had that concert to show his flu wasn't a big deal.

Last edited:
he was cancelling shows recently and had to land his plane a few days ago..

he even told people in minnesota he iant dead yet and to save their prayers for a few days..
tired.gif

Wow. This is shocking.

R.I.P.

Nothing is confirmed yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats crazy was just talkin bout the prince skit from the chapelle show yesterday smh

Purple Rain 4 LIFE!!!!!!

I was just joking saying so many chicks about to be at his funeral but I'm honestly sad to here about this

I was in the whip listening to Purple Rain the album yesterday :wow:

Say it ain't so!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom