PRISON ART/TATTOOS

kinda cool....what do yall think?

Almost all prison tattoos are made by artist convicts using homemade tattoo "guns" (belowright). The work is done quickly and secretly. To be caught in a cell shakedown with either a tattoo gun or the fresh ink of a new tattoo results in a"major case". If, after a disciplinary hearing, the prisoner is convicted he may lose privileges, be moved to a more resrictive wing or even bedenied parole. In the regulated world of the maximum security penitentiary the handiwork of the tattoo artist is the mostrespected skill amongst inmates.

mexican mafia

Originally Posted by 214TX972
He is def doing LIFE
laugh.gif

Texas Syndicate still goin strong huh. Pretty creative stuff but id hate to be doin life dog.

^ that's how I see lil wayne in a few years...ill never tat my face..I thought my hands was crazy enough

Grizzlyboy wrote:
Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

only reason id want to go to prison, to get tatted up.
I know the perfect person.
http://www.youtube.com/v/W-JjldxU-pA&rel=1

whats real messed up is that the same prison I made parole from
laugh.gif
. Iwasnt in that prison but one very close to it and the parole board didn't meet at mine so I had to go there. Glad I didn't see him for real thoughdudes in that prison are WILD. I did see a few guys sling ink but I never got one myself. you would be real suprised at how crafty people are when there gettininked in prison.�In prison it was real ink and home made guns..in jail it was home made guns and ink made with ashs and shampoo
eyes.gif
. theres alot of good work comes out of em prison though got to give em alot ofrespect.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Blink that was funny.
laugh.gif
I'm Mexican BTW. Seen most of my uncles tats. They do good work considering the circumstances

Back
Top Bottom