PRISON BREAK - cancelled

To everyone saying it was only about breaking in and out of prison did you watch the show or select episodes?

Season 1 - Elaborate scheme that shows a brothers love and loyalty, breaking out his brother that was set up by the company and put on death row
Season 2 - Their on the run and trying to clear their name and recover a lost fotune, shows a glimpse of how deep the company is in the government
Season 3 - Showed that anyone was expendable to the company once they served their purpose, showed how much a genius Michael was
Season 4 - All about taking the company down, explains more about Linc and Michaels past and shows corruption exists everywhere

The story line was great throughout the series to me, with the only exception being bringing Sarah back. I think this season is a good one to end it as therewon't be anything else to explore, and you can only be on the run for so long

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Season 4 was different and was more of an acquired taste. A lot of people hate it, but if you look at it now, there would be no season 5 without 4.

Wait... what? When was there a season 5?

Oh and to the guy that said "it jumped the shark," do you even know what that expression means? Horrible use of it.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

T-bag, Mahone, Sucre and Sucre's fat cousin in jail all have done well in Holywood. Sucre was in Tranformers and Max Payne, T Bag in Transporter 3 and Mahone TDK

Mahone has been in tons of movies. Dude was in Longest yard for one.
And HEAT!

frown.gif
Hopefully they'll put some good final episodes.

i watched it but just the 1st season. y is there so many more? he still havent found a way to get out of prison yet!!?

Well I guess i'm not the only one who stopped watching just this season. I loved the show, but this storyline this season was just too much man. It deflost its swag.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Season 4 was different and was more of an acquired taste. A lot of people hate it, but if you look at it now, there would be no season 5 without 4.

Wait... what? When was there a season 5?

Oh and to the guy that said "it jumped the shark," do you even know what that expression means? Horrible use of it.
laugh.gif
Don't be a jerk Mo. You know damn well with all thosehalf seasons they have it gets confusing.

T-bag, Mahone, Sucre and Sucre's fat cousin in jail all have done well in Holywood. Sucre was in Tranformers and Max Payne, T Bag in Transporter 3 and Mahone TDK

He was the bank manager at the beginning of the Dark Knight

Originally Posted by frost

He was the bank manager at the beginning of the Dark Knight
TDK=THE DARK KNIGHT...
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom