Prison Break "Greatness Achieved"

eek.gif
now thats gangsta
nerd.gif

Mahone is G straight pushed him off the edge .But that torture was great , and Ive never like Belick much but he went out like a man

Originally Posted by mextra45

Mahone is G straight pushed him off the edge .But that torture was great , and Ive never like Belick much but he went out like a man
word son didnt even let him finish wat he was sayin
laugh.gif
butwhen he was torturing him he was
grin.gif
on some im still gone kill you *@*%#
roll.gif

and i didnt like him much nether but it do seem like they wanted to kill him off.

yo were does that let out at it has to come out SOME WERE
nerd.gif

Didn't read any of the post but just wanted to say that it sucks not being able to read these threads because of Pacific time. Being 3 hours behind FTL

bellick went out strong no doubt, chnged so much over the last few seasons. I love this season, making up for all that sona bs last season

laugh.gif
i hated that black assassin dude, loved how he was tortured and then, when u thought he was gonna say something good "we're still the same...." then duke gets pushed off
roll.gif

damn and bellick went out like a trooper, is it me or the scofield dude who had all the tats gained MAJOR weight?

I liked how after pushing tv black dude off, they made him look victorious lol. Glorious revenge

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

brad
frown.gif
dude i turned my head when the water almost hit him.....%%%+ i didnt want him gone....

and mahone did a hell of a job actin like a true gangsta

and the @@%+!+ general!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol

I kinda had a feeling that the person that was going to die was Bellick. Didn't really like him during season 1 but over the past couple of seasons, Istarted to like him more and more.

As for Mahone
pimp.gif
, like a true OG.

Back
Top Bottom