Prison Break SERIES Finale RIGHT NOW Spoilers!

I didn't even peep last so where son just cold cocked Sarah bae in the face.

Dude is insane. Right after talking about he still loves her :smh: :lol:

This dude Scofield is a trip.

Dude makes you fake your death, out around the world breaking ppl out of prisons, marries your wife, raises your son, and is now holding your son hostage but you won't kill him yourself.

No you set up a plan during all that time where you set up T-Bag getting a cutting edge prosthetic, you find his son and use him as your right hand man, reunite him with his father, all to get him to kill Poseidon for you. Plus you planned his death anyway.

The levels to this man :lol:

So absurd. You got son's face tatted on the back of your hand to fool facial recognition? The ****? :rofl: :pimp:

I need me some Prison Break movies man.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 WTF did I just watch? 

[emoji]128584[/emoji]

EDIT

Last edited:
I like how he was able to send all that info to the freakin' director of the freakin' CIA!  And how he simple bought Michael's entire story... and you're free to go! 

I liked the offer to work for the CIA.

That's the back door to the movie! Or at least another season at some point :lol:

Last edited:
Literally mad at myself for watching the last episode. Straight trash

More comedy than anything. Bust out laughing at work when dude punched tincreddy then hit her with the "I still love you"

They need to put this to rest and make something else cuz this is done. Finito

I'm disappointed that there were so many loose ends. For example, they never addressed the scene where Lil Mike got snatched up and then was just chillin at home next time we saw him. They also never said what happened to the black lady that helped pick up Lil Mike, after they showed up at her house and the two agents were there. Again, just show Lil Mike back at home like nothing happened :smh:

LOL this show was lit from all angles

I'm really disappointed that they didn't have Mahone in this season though. Hopefully they can do a cross-over of 24 and have Michael try to break out Jack Bauer. That would be ratings gold!!

And I'm sure the writers threw in a bunch of words in a hat and picked them out cuz you got:

- Asian dude who is obsessed with Freddie Mercury

- Michael tatting his hands to somehow match dudes retinas and facial structure

- T-Bag with a super powered robot hand

- Kellerman not really having authority to pardon the squad

- Being chased around the desert by a one-eyed Yemeni

roll.gif

LOL this show was lit from all angles

I'm really disappointed that they didn't have Mahone in this season though. Hopefully they can do a cross-over of 24 and have Michael try to break out Jack Bauer. That would be ratings gold!!
:rofl: Wild.

Michael is tasked to break Jack out in 2 hrs or else. The rest of the 22 they're on the run and trying to prevent the assasination of a key diplomat to prevent world war.

Last edited:
LOL dunno about 2 hours. At least give the break-out plot a 4 hour chunk because after the 4th hour, it would be more 24 than Prison Break

Their connects in the outside would be Tony Almedia, and Mahone

Back
Top Bottom