Prison Break

Who saw dat las night? Episode wuz ganxta!
pimp.gif

I peeped it.
Too many twists involved.
You're gonna be lost as hell when you watch the next episode.

Lincoln is not Michael's brother.... thats all I'm giving out unless asked LOL
not tryin to spoil it

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

I peeped it.
Too many twists involved.
You're gonna be lost as hell when you watch the next episode.

Lincoln is not Michael's brother.... thats all I'm giving out unless asked LOL
not tryin to spoil it
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad it is ending the way that it is.
None of the seasons matched the hype that was the first season and the ratings dipped starting in Season 3 so they had a choice to make. Either try to stretchit out and hope the ratings come back around and risk getting canceled or give the Prison Break fans what they deserve....an insane ending to the show on theirterms.

I'm loving the fact that Michael and Linc's mother is an evil !*$$# that is up to no good. It makes the show more interesting rather than some pansyending where they get reunited and there are hugs galore - #*#@ THAT- I hope they kill that !*$$# LOL!!!!

I'm also happy that when this is all said and done, I will be able to cop a complete series on box set /blu ray

Originally Posted by archnoobie

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad it is ending the way that it is.
None of the seasons matched the hype that was the first season and the ratings dipped starting in Season 3 so they had a choice to make. Either try to stretch it out and hope the ratings come back around and risk getting canceled or give the Prison Break fans what they deserve....an insane ending to the show on their terms.

I'm loving the fact that Michael and Linc's mother is an evil !*$$# that is up to no good. It makes the show more interesting rather than some pansy ending where they get reunited and there are hugs galore - #*#@ THAT- I hope they kill that !*$$# LOL!!!!

I'm also happy that when this is all said and done, I will be able to cop a complete series on box set /blu ray

I agree.
Last season had me clearing my schedule every monday.
This season stepped it up a bit.
The way last night's episode ended has me feeling like they're gonna end up goin back to prision the way they were set up.

Fridays are so bad. I missed the last two episodes but I just watched last weeks episode just now and Mahone is a bad motha with the sniper.
pimp.gif

friday's episode was great. always filled with twists which i love. mahone lincoln and other white boy are in some trouble but we will see if they go backto prison or what...i sense a death to a major character(s) coming up...

I love this show been on it since day one.

I would def smash michaels mom, anyways all these expected twsit keep me excited.

I always feel like every punch michael throws hes going to faint. lol. I always forget he had that surgery.

*bump*

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]SERIES[/color] FINALE TONIGHT
!!!!!!!!!!

Man I've been waiting on this moment since the first season. How will this $+#% come to an end? After all the running, plotting, back-stabbing, quasico-operation, and murdering..... what will be the ending legacy? 2 hours 51 minutes til showtime!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom