Prison Guards Boiled Black Man To Death

WOW.

Didnt read past the first couple sentences. Straight up disgusting. :smh:

R.I.P to the victim.

Last edited:
This is insane. They can literally kill someone, with whitnesses, and evidence and still get away with murder.
And it has happened so many times. What are we as a people supposed to do? Protesting hasn't produced results. Violence will only edge them on. Smh.

they can probably make it as hot as they want

and the guards probably have control of the water so that inmates cant do this to each other

They do. Jail i was at was just a button you push and water came out for like 30sec-1min. They have the ability to control the temperature and cut off water altogether.

******* disgusting the way these people play with peoples lives. They not god. They will get theirs come judgement day but unfortunately that will be too late. The man was sick mentally :smh: smfh this **** ruined my day.

"She has remained the state attorney every since. In that time, she has never charged a Miami police officer for an on-duty shooting."

:x :smh: :x

Last edited:
There has got to be a path to get these crooked, racist judges prosecuted.

This being her ruling I need her to take a 180 F shower.

Last edited:
This has to be one of the most sickening things I've read in a long time 
mean.gif

Slowly boiling a mentally ill man to death in blazing hot showers 
mean.gif
sick.gif
 For 2 FULL HOURS, while the man is SCREAMING FOR HELP

That's a Nazi concentration camp practices level of disgusting

And that's just the incident itself, for this prosecutor to dismiss any charges for these prison guard murderers is equally reprehensible.

Maybe she should get in a bathtub of 180°F water and see if that temperate or water is "neither dangerous nor unsafe"

Last edited:
Can someone find the number to the prison guards or the AG? I'm a little busy right now

Last edited:
Disgusting

I wonder when if ever that we will have a judicial system that will hold people who commit crimes accountable for their actions

The decision is just the latest in a long string of awful decisions by Rundle. Her office has made a living letting cops and county officials slide for questionable or downright criminal conduct. For one, the Miami Herald's 2015 investigation into state prisons, called "Cruel and Unusual," documented multiple cases in which inmates around the state were tortured, scalded with hot water or chemicals, and literally gassed to death. Though that series led to rule changes and firings,

Rundle has not charged any prison guards involved in any prison-guard cases.

And that's just the jails. Here is a brief, and by no means comprehensive, list of recent cases in which Rundle has let police officers off easy:

In 2014, City of Miami Police Officer Reynaldo Goyos shot and killed an unarmed man at a traffic stop. Miami PD's then-chief called the shooting "unjustified," and a federal review of the department, based in part on Goyos' case, noted a "pattern of excessive force" at the department.

In 2015, a Miami cop shot a homeless man in front of 50 children. The man was later identified as "nonviolent."

Miami Police Union President Javier Ortiz doxxed and harassed a woman because she videotaped and stopped a Miami-Dade cop who was speeding in his patrol car.

Officer John Hinson was repeatedly accused of beating up handcuffed subjects, including one incident that was caught on video.

South Miami cop Aryo Rezaie shot an unarmed former college football player, Michael Gavins, in the back. Gavins said he was simply standing next to the hood of a police cruiser.

Miami Beach cops shot a man to death on Alton Road during Art Basel after they appeared to have confused the sound of Taser fire with gunfire.

Miami Beach Det. Philippe Archer beat up a woman on camera and also a Good Samaritan who tried to stop the beating.

Miami Beach Police tasered 18-year-old skater Israel "Reefa" Hernandez to death because he had tagged a building with graffiti.

In 2015, officers from Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County, and Hialeah fired 100 bullets into a moving car, killing an innocent man.

And, most astounding, Rundle refused to charge the cops involved in the so-called Redland shootings, in which a group of Miami-Dade cops carried out a military-inspired, ambush-style attack on an alleged armed mob, shot men on video, made conflicting statements to Rundle's office, and possibly tampered with evidence. The cops in that case were sued for what lawyers said was a pattern of luring suspects to staged crimes and "deliberately executing" them.
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/k...e-county-state-attorney-is-a-disgrace-9213209

Last edited:
So she got a phone and # just so she can ignore it when it rings off the hook or she got a team of ppl to answer for her?

How is the water in a shower able to be turned to 180 degrees? And how come this knob wasn't in the shower?

That was my though too - and it's not clear why the temperature controls are outside the door. But, the fact that the guards apparently regularly use the showers to punish inmates makes me think that's why - and it's disgusting that even the building is designed to enable that.

Such a disgusting way to treat ANY living, breathing, feeling being. There is absolutely no reason they can come up with that can ever justify how this man died. I don't understand how people can be so cruel and unfeeling 
mad.gif

I hope there is a protest or some sort of exposure to aware the public about this, I'd love to hear how the president and his administration responds.

Where the petition to get this broad out the paint?

Rich white people can do whatever they want and blatantly lie about the truth knowing their word supercedes facts because theyre rich and white

See: POTUS; this broad

Last edited:
AmerikKkan Justice System is a joke. This stuff happens literally and figuratively in courtrooms, county jails, prisons all throughout the country and the wildest thing is.........it's accepted.

Even if you catch things on video man...it just simply doesn't matter and people just don't care until it happens to them. :smh:

All of these cop (race soldier) killings get caught on tape and nothing happens. They don't care about videos anymore, unions will just get them off the charges. All of these unions and politicians need to be cleaned out first then we can start cleaning out the race soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom