Prisoners (2013) - Trailer - Hugh Jackman,Jake Gyllenhall,Maria Bello

The movie was very long..and I did not expect the twist at the end with the aunt..it was good though..

I wish they had a different ending though..although I understand why they ended it that way..

I hate movies like this...I was creeped out from the very first scene. Makes me not want to have kids.

Awesome movie. Honestly I didnt even notice how long it was.

Great movie IMO.

Movie was good but didnt like the ending. Just give me an ending, don't leave me wondering.

Must-watch movie. The acting by Hugh (as well as Jake) is Oscar-worthy. This is definitely one of the top movies of the year.

Saw it the other night. This will probably be the scariest flick you've ever seen if you're a parent

i chose this as our first date movie after my son was born. BAD MOVE. my gf was crying the whole damn movie. next time we're seeing a comedy. i really enjoyed the movie though.

i chose this as our first date movie after my son was born. BAD MOVE. my gf was crying the whole damn movie. next time we're seeing a comedy. i really enjoyed the movie though.
Yikes. This reminds of the time I took my fiancé (gf at the time) to watch The Bridge. Worst decision ever. LMAO.

Movie had me hooookeeeedddd!....lots of good twists.....the ending tho...sort of pissed me off :lol:

Just finished watching it. AMAZING film. Gyllenhall really stole the show. Elements of the film reminded me of Mystic River and Gone Baby Gone. My hands were sweaty from the jump.
Didn't realize that Alex Jones was the kid that was missing from that parent who Gyllenahll visited earlier in the film...the one who said she watches videos of her son each morning after breakfast. He was actually "Brett," but was abducted and had his name changed to Alex. Crazy ****...

Watched it on Friday with the wife..We were dying the whole time trying to figure out what was going to happen at the end..

I didn't like the police chief..Dude was such a jerk..

And I didn't care for Terence Howard's character either..Dude was extra soft..There's no way in hell I'd be that passive if someone had taken my son..

Back
Top Bottom