Private 18+ section on NT?

0renthaljames

Banned
271
10
Joined Aug 1, 2011
I know this will never come into fruition. But I was reading the ugly girl thread, and of course we all know what happened there, someone suggested an NT age limit. I'm just curious to see if you think that would be a good idea. I don't know how to accurately verify age, but I'm sure it could be done some how. A section for the somewhat older crowd....maybe less restrictions. Idk just spit ballin here. Who would be down for that?

Spoiler [+]
flick your nipple...it should get hard within 10 seconds. Try it.

-The Juice
 
6,413
1,101
Joined Mar 25, 2004
So basically you are looking to add a porn section/18+ section like the one that was on the "other" site?

NT+Porn idk man, dudes would NEVER leave this site.
 
323
11
Joined Mar 2, 2011
18+ on NT is ******ed. Point blank. Its NOT that serious....the threads you dummies make are immature themselves. Its YOU ppl who draw immature replies with your stupid threads. This is Niketalk.com. We were built on sneakers and stupidity. Think about it.
 
31,500
1,911
Joined Sep 16, 2003
Nah man..when you start splitting topics up into different forums I think it takes away from things..
 
10,370
32
Joined May 9, 2006
It ain't even about age though. It's about maturity. Being over 18 doesn't make you mature. 18 is still a kid though, legally an adult.
 
12,329
3,825
Joined Jan 3, 2011
Nah I made that post in that "Post your most ugly you've smashed thread".

And real talk it's not about just creating a NT+ section for mature and adult people so we can post porn and nude pics in there without getting banned.

I'm talking about a section where adult NT'ers could talk about "REAL ISSUES" like careers, education, Martial or relationship advice, politics, financial investing and other important stuff.

I'm just suggesting this although I doubt Method Man or the other NT admins will care about my suggestions. Because lately on NT General you just see stupid threads being created like ducktails of NT'er supposedly smashing a chick or multiple girls at the same time. 9 times out 10 the OP of these threads are some under age pre teen here on NT looking for some attention and e-fame.

Then on the flip side I've seen and been posting in threads about some SERIOUS REAL ISSUES that people are going through on here only to see the threads get lost in the NT general forum because that form is just mainly littered with a bunch of non sense with immature NT'er just looking for some attention and lulzs.

Like I said before I doubt Method Man or the NT Admins do anything about this because enough people will complain saying "Our freedom of speech rights are being violated"
 
323
11
Joined Mar 2, 2011
Grown %$+ men complaining about immaturity on an internet message board
. Comedic. Go outside, dude
 
5,383
219
Joined Jan 17, 2006
Sounds like a dumb idea to me. You're basically asking to isolate this site down the middle because you can't handle some of the things said? You act as if ONLY people under 18 are posting immature replies.

So what, does that mean there will be a forum strictly 18 and under? So now we can't view eachother's threads based on age?

Leave.
 
3,080
367
Joined Dec 5, 2010
lol how would you even check? you know people would be bypassing that all the time.
I turn 18 in 5 days though so I ain't even mad.
 
6,133
291
Joined Jan 27, 2008
Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Spoiler [+]
flick your nipple...it should get hard within 10 seconds. Try it.

-The Juice
it did!

as for the subject at hand, just don't go in the threads that are potential tween thirsty
i stay out of all the girl problem/illuminati/rapper/ threads, it seems that those are the only threads on NT lately
 

mikeu

Banned
213
10
Joined Aug 3, 2011
Originally Posted by trunks206

So basically you are looking to add a porn section/18+ section like the one that was on the "other" site?

NT+Porn idk man, dudes would NEVER leave this site.
so true

  
 
1,679
43
Joined Mar 1, 2011
verification should be easy, just like old school fb. verify with university email account, thats the best i could come up with.
 
43,540
1,975
Joined Jun 17, 2006
Originally Posted by MR J 858

Nah I made that post in that "Post your most ugly you've smashed thread".

And real talk it's not about just creating a NT+ section for mature and adult people so we can post porn and nude pics in there without getting banned.

I'm talking about a section where adult NT'ers could talk about "REAL ISSUES" like careers, education, Martial or relationship advice, politics, financial investing and other important stuff.

I'm just suggesting this although I doubt Method Man or the other NT admins will care about my suggestions. Because lately on NT General you just see stupid threads being created like ducktails of NT'er supposedly smashing a chick or multiple girls at the same time. 9 times out 10 the OP of these threads are some under age pre teen here on NT looking for some attention and e-fame.

Then on the flip side I've seen and been posting in threads about some SERIOUS REAL ISSUES that people are going through on here only to see the threads get lost in the NT general forum because that form is just mainly littered with a bunch of non sense with immature NT'er just looking for some attention and lulzs.

Like I said before I doubt Method Man or the NT Admins do anything about this because enough people will complain saying "Our freedom of speech rights are being violated"
Ohhhhh, nah that's whack man.
I like the 18+ idea though. Who wants to create a petition?
 
7,363
15
Joined Jan 3, 2009
I think that would just divide this site too much, people would go there and never leave.
And also there's no way to prove someone is under 18.
And you can get good enough serious advice amonst all the stupid replies.
 
Top Bottom