Private student loans

Just looking for recommendations on where I can get an additional private student loan, since the Stafford loans I've received aren't enough to cover my living expenses at the moment. I've looked at SalliMae, and WellsFargo but I just wanted to see if anyone knows a better place.

Just looking for recommendations on where I can get an additional private student loan, since the Stafford loans I've received aren't enough to cover my living expenses at the moment. I've looked at SalliMae, and WellsFargo but I just wanted to see if anyone knows a better place.

Man private student loans.
30t6p3b.gif
  I wouldve been done paying all my loans if it wasnt the private loan I took out.

But those two are the only ones I know of. You could also try a bank ie PNC, or a credit union

30t6p3b.gif
  I wouldve been done paying all my loans if it wasnt the private loan I took out.

But those two are the only ones I know of. You could also try a bank ie PNC, or a credit union

Ever since the health care bill passed, Sallie Mae is the only "private" bank you can get a loan from. 

Ever since the health care bill passed, Sallie Mae is the only "private" bank you can get a loan from. 

Originally Posted by krazy88s

30t6p3b.gif

Did you also receive federal loans as well?  Also, can I ask if you went for your masters or were all the loans for your BA?

30t6p3b.gif

Did you also receive federal loans as well?  Also, can I ask if you went for your masters or were all the loans for your BA?

Originally Posted by patent leather

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I received both. It was for my BA. Check what rashi said though. This was all some 4,5 years ago I took these loans out. Things are a lot different now.

Originally Posted by patent leather

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I received both. It was for my BA. Check what rashi said though. This was all some 4,5 years ago I took these loans out. Things are a lot different now.

Back
Top Bottom