Pro athelets from you're High school. I know I'm not the only one.

Cory Alexander, played at the University of Virginia and in the NBA
Carmelo Anthony, played at Syracuse University; won the 2003 NCAA Championship; NBA All-Star for the Denver Nuggets
William Avery, former Duke University point guard, and former NBA player for the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Michael Beasley, (transferred to Notre Dame Prep before graduating); 2007 #1 high school player in the nation according to Rivals.com, 2007 McDonald's AllAmerican Game MVP, played at Kansas State University. He was selected 2nd overall by the Miami Heat in the 2008 NBA draft.
Alex Blackwell, played at Monmouth College and briefly in the NBA
Steve Blake, played at the University of Maryland; NBA player for the Portland Trail Blazers; won the 2002 NCAA Championship
Mark Blount, played at the University of Pittsburgh and currently plays for the Miami Heat in the NBA
Junior Burrough, played at the University of Virginia and briefly for the Boston Celtics in the NBA
Ben Davis, played at the University of Arizona and briefly in the NBA
Eric Devendorf, current player at Syracuse University and a 2006-07 All-Big East Honorable Mention selection.
DeSagana Diop, NBA player for the Dallas Mavericks
Ron Mercer, played at the University of Kentucky from 1995-1997; played for 7 NBA teams
Kevin Durant, (transferred to Montrose Christian School before graduating) played at The University of Texas; second overall pick in 2007 NBA draft by theSeattle Supersonics; MVP of the 2006 McDonald's All American Game, 2007-2008 NBA Rookie of the Year and the consensus 2007 player of the year, a first fora freshman.
Billy Edelin, played at Syracuse University; won the 2003 NCAA Championship
Jamont Gordon, current standout player at Mississippi State University
Justin Gray, standout player at Wake Forest University.
Sean Green, played at Iona College and briefly in the NBA
Stephen Jackson, NBA player for the Golden State Warriors
Brandon Jennings, professional basketball player for European league
Ty Lawson, college basketball player at the University of North Carolina. He went to Bishop Mcnamara High School before going to Oak Hill Academy.
Alex Legion, college basketball player at the University of Illinois He started out at Detroit Country Day before he transferred to Oak Hill
Jeff McInnis, played at the University of North Carolina; NBA player for the Charlotte Bobcats
Ron Mercer, All-American at the University of Kentucky and NBA player
Matthew Protacio, transferred to Westmoor High]]
K.C. Rivers, college basketball player for Clemson University
Rajon Rondo, played at the University of Kentucky; NBA player for the Boston Celtics and won the 2008 NBA championship with them, went to Eastern High Schoolin Louisville, KY before transferring in after his junior year.
Josh Smith, NBA player for the Atlanta Hawks; 2005 NBA Slam Dunk Champion
Nolan Smith, college basketball player for Duke University, only two-time captain for Oak Hill. Nolan is the son of the late Derek Smith, who starred at theUniversity of Louisville for Denny Crum, and also in the NBA
Jerry Stackhouse, played at the University of North Carolina; NBA player for the Dallas Mavericks
Rod Strickland, Former NBA player
Marcus Williams, played at the University of Connecticut and won the 2004 NCAA basketball championship; NBA player for the Golden State Warriors
Anthony Wright, current player at University of Michigan
DayShawn Wright, played at Syracuse University; #1 overall pick in the 2006 CBA draft

Brandon Roy - Blazers
Isaiah Stanback - Cowboys
Terence Williams - Went his Freshman year - Louisville

NFL

Derrick Harvey-Jacksonville Jaguars
Derrick Burgess-Oakland Raiders
Jared Gaither-Baltimore Ravens
Derrick Williams-Penn State (2008 Draft)
Will Davis-Illinois (2008 Draft)

NBA

Delonte West-Cleveland Cavilers

act_quentin_richardson.jpg

Whitney Young Magnet H.S., Chicago, IL
I was the last guy to get cut the year they won state championship.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The O'Bannon Brothers and Jason Kapono so far.
You can pretty much throw Harden's name after this year...
smokin.gif

I went to Cerritos. Absolutely no one.
laugh.gif

My Freshman year I went to Lovejoy High with Tashard Choice. Always seen him in the hallways and I swear him and Mike Heard (played for Miss. St. D-Line) wereplottin on me cause I was the freshest guy everyday in school (no bias, no ego) and Mike's girl was sweatin a playa on the low... man where my life wasback then.. not to mention Lovejoy introducing me to the white female, like, I had seen em on TV, but man..
pimp.gif

Chris Mills
thet Az-Hakim guy... supposedely
Josh and Jerren Shipp
Chase Steinbeck

Scott Kooistra- Bengals

breakinyourankles...you forgot Antwan "8th Wonder" Scott....and John " Helicopter" Humphries...both play for And 1

With my family always on the move, I went to 3 different highschools:

Tracy Mcgrady(mount zion christian academy)
Lebron James (st. vincent st.marys)
Kobe bryant(Lower Merion high school)

tustin high school

deshaun foster - 49ers
sam baker - falcons
beau bell - browns
matt mccoy - buccaneers
chris chester - ravens
frostee rucker - bengals
mike cavic, the guy that michael phelps barely beat in the olympics

-Lance Johnson (MLB)
-Erik Daniels (NBA-Short stint with the kings)

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Carmelo Anthony, played at Syracuse University; won the 2003 NCAA Championship; NBA All-Star for the Denver Nuggets
William Avery, former Duke University point guard, and former NBA player for the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Michael Beasley, (transferred to Notre Dame Prep before graduating); 2007 #1 high school player in the nation according to Rivals.com, 2007 McDonald's All American Game MVP, played at Kansas State University. He was selected 2nd overall by the Miami Heat in the 2008 NBA draft.
Steve Blake, played at the University of Maryland; NBA player for the Portland Trail Blazers; won the 2002 NCAA Championship
Mark Blount, played at the University of Pittsburgh and currently plays for the Miami Heat in the NBA
Junior Burrough, played at the University of Virginia and briefly for the Boston Celtics in the NBA
Eric Devendorf, current player at Syracuse University and a 2006-07 All-Big East Honorable Mention selection.
Ron Mercer, played at the University of Kentucky from 1995-1997; played for 7 NBA teams
Kevin Durant, (transferred to Montrose Christian School before graduating) played at The University of Texas; second overall pick in 2007 NBA draft by the Seattle Supersonics; MVP of the 2006 McDonald's All American Game, 2007-2008 NBA Rookie of the Year and the consensus 2007 player of the year, a first for a freshman.
Ty Lawson, college basketball player at the University of North Carolina. He went to Bishop Mcnamara High School before going to Oak Hill Academy.
Alex Legion, college basketball player at the University of Illinois He started out at Detroit Country Day before he transferred to Oak Hill
Jeff McInnis, played at the University of North Carolina; NBA player for the Charlotte Bobcats
Rajon Rondo, played at the University of Kentucky; NBA player for the Boston Celtics and won the 2008 NBA championship with them, went to Eastern High School in Louisville, KY before transferring in after his junior year.
Nolan Smith, college basketball player for Duke University, only two-time captain for Oak Hill. Nolan is the son of the late Derek Smith, who starred at the University of Louisville for Denny Crum, and also in the NBA
Jerry Stackhouse, played at the University of North Carolina; NBA player for the Dallas Mavericks
Marcus Williams, played at the University of Connecticut and won the 2004 NCAA basketball championship; NBA player for the Golden State Warriors
DayShawn Wright, played at Syracuse University; #1 overall pick in the 2006 CBA draft

Oak Hill? Nice. Do you play on the squad?

Charde huston she broke cheryl millers scoring record. and she used to braid my hair
laugh.gif

and jaque jones

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Michael Beasley, (transferred to Notre Dame Prep before graduating); 2007 #1 high school player in the nation according to Rivals.com, 2007 McDonald's All American Game MVP, played at Kansas State University. He was selected 2nd overall by the Miami Heat in the 2008 NBA draft.
Kevin Durant, (transferred to Montrose Christian School before graduating) played at The University of Texas; second overall pick in 2007 NBA draft by the Seattle Supersonics; MVP of the 2006 McDonald's All American Game, 2007-2008 NBA Rookie of the Year and the consensus 2007 player of the year, a first for a freshman.
Rajon Rondo, played at the University of Kentucky; NBA player for the Boston Celtics and won the 2008 NBA championship with them, went to Eastern High School in Louisville, KY before transferring in after his junior year.
Nolan Smith, college basketball player for Duke University, only two-time captain for Oak Hill. Nolan is the son of the late Derek Smith, who starred at the University of Louisville for Denny Crum, and also in the NBA

Oak Hill? Nice. Do you play on the squad?

I'm just kidding
laugh.gif

I wish I played

Back
Top Bottom