Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 / PES2016 Thread

I just got one of these yesterday:

Game is so 
pimp.gif

The fun factor and the analogue-ness is off the charts. I've scored around 10 goals so far and most of them felt so different from each other, so un-scripted and un-automated.

Custom made, dead-on kits for Premier League teams can be easily downloaded on various forums on the Internet. It's kind of a drag putting them in the game because you have to do it one by one, it would be a lot easier if there was one big file you could import and all the kits would be set. The commentator is very repetitive, so that's a minus, but the gameplay is nothing short of the best ever for a football/soccer game.

I have bought nothing but PES since 2011. The game has ALWAYS played better than fifa. There is actual build up play. Speed isn't the end all be all of the game. That being said i have to pick up pes2016 still. Its like every year when i finally get my team good the new game comes out. Finally had big money in a transfer window in my league and bought Jovetic and Shaqiri and now i have to go buy 2016 and start over :lol:

Still on PS3 by the way. Played the 2016 demo and really liked it. Looking forward to giving this a shot and will come back in this thread to see if anyone can point me in a direction for an option file

I'm gonna be picking this up pretty soon as well, waiting for a slight price drop though seeing as I already have FIFA, I was able to find a couple places with the kit files. Where did you get yours from LeaveMeGlazzies?

I'm gonna be picking this up pretty soon as well, waiting for a slight price drop though seeing as I already have FIFA, I was able to find a couple places with the kit files. Where did you get yours from LeaveMeGlazzies?
I got mine from a thread in pesgalaxy.com forum. I'm sure you can find them many places. A simple google search will be sufficient.

I got mine from a thread in pesgalaxy.com forum. I'm sure you can find them many places. A simple google search will be sufficient.

solid i actually belong to the PESFan forums ill check there too

I was able to locate a few, just wasn't sure if some were better than the others since some of them didn't provide screenshots of the kits, etc.

I still haven't copped FIFA or PES this year. Thoughts so far on the game, and now was downloading the unlicensed stuff?

Oh and how is the game holding up for u dudes. I've been reading some reviews about some people saying that as they've played more they notice flaws. And that there is some scripting. And also that they play on superstar and games easily go 7+ goals way too frequently. Also complaints that through balls are really OP.

Last edited:
Ordered today for PS3 since i am still in the last gen. $25 + 15% off cyber monday at target. $21.25 total can't beat that

Ordered today for PS3 since i am still in the last gen. $25 + 15% off cyber monday at target. $21.25 total can't beat that

Same here, just picked it up from Target for PS4 for $32, excited to see what this game is all about and switch things up a little bit, although I am enjoying FIFA 16.

Yes, and it still does (got it for mac)

Besides the fugazi EPL teams (except MU) the game is
smokin.gif
Actually, the missing EPL teams aren't that big of a deal because they can be modded. The bigger problem is the fact that the German league is missing completely. They have Bayern and Wolfsburg, but other than that they don't even have the fake Bundesliga clubs, which is a damn shame. I don't understand why.

But I've been having mad fun in the myClub mode, building up the team and ranking up the players.

Actually, the missing EPL teams aren't that big of a deal because they can be modded. The bigger problem is the fact that the German league is missing completely. They have Bayern and Wolfsburg, but other than that they don't even have the fake Bundesliga clubs, which is a damn shame. I don't understand why.

But I've been having mad fun in the myClub mode, building up the team and ranking up the players.
If someone can make the real jerseys and team names/logos for the epl teams, wouldn't it theoretically be possible to create all the bundesliga teams? Or is that a whole different process given that they don't even have fake teams for them

If someone can make the real jerseys and team names/logos for the epl teams, wouldn't it theoretically be possible to create all the bundesliga teams? Or is that a whole different process given that they don't even have fake teams for them
The problem is that they for some reason don't even have fake Bundesliga teams. They don't have a generic "German league" to be chosen.

It's cool that we have the ability to update teams unis and logos and such but it's also a pain in the *** :lol: I'm so anal about it yet I won't even use close to half the teams I'm even updating

Think I'm gunna return this :lol:

Too much wacky bs going on. But if anyone wants to play PSN is Flyeed

Really enjoying the game so far.

I can't find an option file for PS3 though. Everything i read said that the ps4 option file will not work with ps3 version since it is formatted differently. I downloaded an option file for ps4 and it won't read it off my USB. So i guess i am stuck waiting.

All i wanted was the EPL teams too. I wasn't super concerned about J-league or German League.

Maybe I just need to raise the difficulty, but scoring seems too easy. I scored on my very first ever free kick on there :lol:
I like the game overall so far. I think alot of the motions are more realistic than FIFA has been. There are definitely some things I don't like though. Most games I play literally have 0 fouls called. When a defender takes the ball off you,you literally can't recover. Your guy does this stupid animation where you physically can not move him.

Back
Top Bottom