Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 / PES2016 Thread

Do you have troubles with stamina during your season?
And speaking of transfers I've been able to sign Oscar and Sterling. I'm using Juventus.

Stamina was the issue in my second season which is why I let myself get eliminated from the CL.

By season 3 I had a deep squad together. I rotate players and have been fortunate with injuries. In match I have 3 players that get fully depleted but get 3 subs.

The only real trouble I've had are from international breaks. It's unfair because I think your cpu opponent always has players at max stamina going into matches, even if they're international players themselves. I had a CL match with players right after the international break and 14 of my players were internationals -_- and some of them even if they made it to the team would have obviously been bench players yet come back with half stamina still even though they probably barely played or didn't at all.

My team on "MyTeam":

GK - T. Courtois

CB - S. Ramos

CB - Jagielka/Javi Garcia

RB - Ivanovic

LB - N. Monreal/Vierinha

DMF - Khedira/Strootman

RMF - L. Figo/Lamela

LMF - Neymar/N. Dyer

CMF - Özil

CF - Totti/Negredo

Manager - Pep Guardiola

I bought the special anniversary edition, which allowed me to get Neymar and buy more packs or whatever they're called.

I've been trying to get the 6 wins in a row against com at the highest difficulty trophy forever now. So frustrating because sometimes it seems like the computer can score whenever it feels like it. I'm not too upset though because leveling up the players on MyTeam is maaaad fun. It has like a RPG element to it when you're leveling up and it's so satisfying to feel my team getting stronger and stronger.

Last edited:
The stamina thing is kind of a joke. There are times at the end of games where i have made all 3 subs and players like David Silva are dead tired and get the ball and can barely dribble.
I don't know if I have ever heard people complain about being able to sign players :lol: My biggest pet-peeve last year was there were players that had a market value of 20M and it would take 45M to sign them and if you were a small club you really had no shot. So to be able to actually play with the players you wanted to you had to start with their team. Last years game i managed Argentina just so i could use Messi and Aguero and played my season as Cardiff (South Wales) which my biggest signing was Gio Dos Santos

This weekend i am going to try to load the ps3 option file if i can. If i am successful in any capacity i will report back.

The concept of stamina isn't bad, but I agree that the stamina drains a little too quickly. Other than that, I enjoy putting in 2-3 subs every half time.

I don't like doing subs at half-time in any soccer game. Ur starters don't get enough burn and your subs can make more of an impact when the opposition starters are more burnt out if you bring them around the 66th minute or so.

Last edited:
I also don't play anyone at CAM, I was playing Reus as my #10 when I used a 4-2-3-1, but he'd get burnt out too quickly so I changed it to SS and it solved the problem

It forces you to have a deep bench but when David Silva can't play a whole game....ever it gets strange. But at least Nasri is ranked oddly high in PES so i sub him in at CAM and he is an 85 overall.

I always wondered what kind of difference it really makes i have KDB on the right wing and label him a CMF becuase his ranking is higher as a CMF then a RMF or RWF. So when i sub in Jesus Navas i change him to the RMF....i don't know if it matters or not...but i do it :lol:

Their playing style changes a bit. For example when I play Reus at SS instead of CAM he won't really track back at all and plays as a forward. That'll let him conserve energy to play the full 90

Last edited:
Does anyone else have issues with players running AWAY from the ball and when using a through ball or a lob? -_-

Does anyone else have issues with players running AWAY from the ball and when using a through ball or a lob? -_-

Not running away, but I posted a while ago sometimes they just stop and freeze instead of control it. It's extremely annoying when it happens because it's usually in an important situation like a through ball in the box.

Last edited:
Does anybody play this game online? It's ****** awful

Matches easily get 8+ goals in them. Just finished one with 12 goals. It's impossible to defend pace and lobbed balls. This is probably the worst year for soccer games online I've ever seen. Both this and FIFA are unplayable.

And I thought FIFA 15 was bad with the goals off restarts but this might have dethroned it in that department

I've always been weird about getting achievements/trophies so I think I might just get all the easy ones and never play again

Playing Barcelona in the champions league final and they have Bale and Reus on their team.....lol just lol

How do you download epl teams and logos?? Only by use cause I'm way to last for all that work. Game is fun but it's not better than Fifa to me

Soo do you guys still play this? I gave up on it when online was just free-scoring on both ends if you had pace.

Edit: even manager mode turned out being buns. A vast majority of my goals came from just cutting inside from the wing which the computer had no idea of how to defend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom